Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2022 will be a great year for new interiors !
Sponsored

Reactions: JZZ

Faust

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado - Company Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just disappointed that they don't offer the base/BB interior to all trims with cloth as an option. I much prefer that interior over the ONE option that the WT trim has.

Unlike most... I actually don't mind the digital camo seats on the WT, but the dash is a whole other story...

I initially was going to be 100% with an OBX; However, with mine loaded, it's within slapping distance of a WT.

WT has a few additional things over OBX that I would be adding later on anyways (Black badging/beauty rings, etc.) ... so for the cost difference, it just makes sense to go ahead with a WT.

I just can't get over that dash... Hopefully, Ford listens and provides other interior configurations for 22'.

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I DO NOT want "marine grade vinyl". If you've owned a boat, you know how well [awfully] that crap holds up.
Not trying to change your mind at all, just for others who haven't been around boats - my view of modern marine grade vinyl is completely the opposite. It holds up extraordinarily well.

I expect the MGV seats in the Bronco, which will likely see less harsh conditions overall than a well-used boat, to hold up quite well considering the typical life of a vehicle.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Look someone above the team signed off on these thats who needs to be held accountable my biggest grip is it took forever to get quality and accurate representations of what they are actually building and in some instances (navy pier cloth on OBX) still no good images. WTH even the dealers don’t know anything more than BP and we all know how reliable that is.
get rid of the lot of them.... the designers have terrible taste. Their managers too apparently

OP
OP

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak