Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am disappointed but it is not strictly the interior options. I would love the Black Diamond interior but no Manual/Mid package combination so up to Badlands. Same with Manual and upgraded suspension, with Sasquatch/Manual delayed to '22, Badlands is the only option for '21. Why all black is the only option for Badlands, a high trim level, boggles my mind.
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Best thing to do is just cancel.

I still think folks making changes constantly should be moved behind those who haven’t changed since 7/13.
I agree... What a bunch of complainers.. We all have been waiting 25 years for a new Bronco...wait a little longer.. not a big deal in the grand scheme of things

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I dont like that most of the options are so dark. I would love a seat with more color than a single orange or blue thread. Give me a color matching interior in MGV and I would explode!

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I dont get it. The interior is purpose built for the conditions the vehicle should/would/could encounter. If you keep that in mind then the interior is good to go. If the materials were more "plush" and you decided to get crazy one weekend and let it get soaked or filthy, then what? People would be pissed about that too.

Buy cans of plasti dip in the color of your choosing, and go to town. You'd get that softer feel, with the added protection. Wait, this might not be a bad idea. Someone try it out for me.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want full leather like the old King Ranch leather. I assume the leather trim in the Bronco is pleather like in Ford trucks?
I would just get the cloth and put Katzkins on it but since I want power seats and stuck with the $2100 option

Sponsored

kje22kje

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 4Runner TRD Off Rd
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also when I was speaking to the Ford rep at the event about the MGV with the rubber floors with the drain plug my wife said "oh you could just hose the inside out"...to which we both looked up at all the electronics everyone and asked if the electronics were water resitant. We were specifically told "don't get the electronics wet" which sort of defeats the purpose of the rest of the MGV build imo.
Information has been shared on here that the buttons, etc have some protection. One would assume the electronics are protected to a degree as well.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/how-weatherproof-is-badlands.6803/post-247680

Rusty Sheckleford

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want more color. They built us a retro bronco without the retro interior. The Navy pier is a good start, but they only went halfway. We also need more red!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Would something like these have been so hard. Just ya know something that isnt as depressing on the inside. I get it black and grey are easy to clean, but who cares sell me replacement skins in 4 years.
5L6qLkt_GLQAAAA?w=256&h=193&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg
Gp1ygpQg9mQHaFj?w=256&h=191&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg
7qnhKaK8YNAHaFj?w=203&h=180&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

OCnT0Ld76YQAAAA?w=185&h=166&c=7&o=5&dpr=1.65&pid=1.jpg

largo88

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Tundra, 2015 Highlander, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am hoping they drop the model accent colors or give other options for MY22. I am holding out for the painted black top and picked a BD with MGV and rapid red metallic for the exterior. But the accent color of BD is blue. If they don’t have other accent color options it’s going to drive me nuts every time I get in it or I need to pick an exterior color I don’t really want just to make some designer’s ‘splash of color’ dreams work.

Ok, so you can switch out the OS handles and the little plastic doodads in the vents, but they had to make the thread in the upholstery the accent color?!? Idiots. If you’re paying $50k for a vehicle you shouldn’t have to go at it with paint markers / Sharpies when you get it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’m curious as to what other options people would prefer. I’m just happy they’re all dark or monotone choices. No more white, red, that ugly peanut butter color or baby blue. There are some things from the 70s that need to stay in the 70s.
I’m the opposite. I’m disappointed by the all dark/monotone choices. I’m picking the Sandstone for my Big Bend but wish it was more tan. Get rid of any black/grey on the seats and change the centre console pad. Obviously Ford can’t please everyone. Oh well :)

Scott2373

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Ford F150, '18 Wrangler Sahara, 08 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I want cloth. Is that so much to ask? I DO NOT want "marine grade vinyl". If you've owned a boat, you know how well [awfully] that crap holds up. Nor do I want leather. Never been a fan of leather. Very first thing I plan on doing is seat covers, unless by the time I'm ready to buy, they actually offer cloth as an option on all trims levels!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m curious as to what other options people would prefer. I’m just happy they’re all dark or monotone choices. No more white, red, that ugly peanut butter color or baby blue. There are some things from the 70s that need to stay in the 70s.

Agree, black interior like the FE should be standards across all trims. As for the white, it does look sweet in the Tesla, practicality for a Bronco application aside.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They need to fire the team who designed the interiors. Awful

In the very least, there should be a standard gray and standard black cloth option across all trims for those who dont want or need a super busy interior.
Look someone above the team signed off on these thats who needs to be held accountable my biggest grip is it took forever to get quality and accurate representations of what they are actually building and in some instances (navy pier cloth on OBX) still no good images. WTH even the dealers don’t know anything more than BP and we all know how reliable that is.
Sponsored