Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those who are trying to track by RAIL. When your Bronco gets to the destination Rail Yard (provided that's not directly at your dealer), it's turned over to United Road Logistics. Until it's picked up there, what you will see is a PLAN to get it from the Rail Yard to your dealer.

You need to register to get updates and/or see your Load Number on the web site.

On a smartphone device - because the Captcha won't come up on PC, load this web site:
https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt
Enter your VIN where requested and clear the "I'm not a Robot" check.
This will give you your Load Number (order) and Destination (your Dealer). Keep track of this Order Number.

Under Register Email click on 'Register'
Enter your Name and Email address and click 'Subscribe'. This links your Email address and the Dealer you're interested in.
You will get a 'Successfully Registered' response if it likes what you entered.

You will then be sent a Temporary Password to your e-mail address you supplied.

When that comes, open this web site:
OVISS - Login (unitedroadlogistics.com)
Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). I seem to remember, I had trouble finding the 'submit' button on this screen - it's WAY to the right. Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

What you will see is all the orders bound for your Dealer. Don't worry if you don't see your Bronco because it's not ready to be picked up yet.
On that page, select the Menu bars (three horizontal bars next to their logo) and select 'Track'.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier. You can also track by VIN as well.

If you got everything right, you will see an entry with your VIN and the Destination Rail Yard and Your Dealer. When you select 'Track' on that window a map showing the route the truck is expected to follow to get from the Rail Yard to your Dealer.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard.

When it gets to the Rail Yard, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I believe it says 'In Route'

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: I believe that it says 'Delivered'

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means. For @TomAuto, it meant that the Bronco got to his dealer some other way. Check to see if it's ready to be picked up.

There also appears to be a means to 'subscribe' to get mailings of deliveries underway. Under the 'Settings' window, select 'Notifications' and check all that you want to see. Emails will start right away and show what your dealer is getting from your Rail Yard destination. Eventually, it's hoped that the Bronco will be one of those.

I hope this helps those people who are having difficulty with the United Road Logistics web site and want to see how this component of the transportation plan is planned and executed.

If you continue to have problems after trying this process, I'm not sure what to tell you. These steps ended up working for me and it just may not end up working for others.

Please feel free to add more info to this thread to assist others in getting info from there.

Edit: I've discovered that I can see just about anybody's 'plan' - I just need the Order Number. Post them here or send them my way and I'll lookup your status.

Edit: with all the VINā€™s not working, itā€™s starting to look like United Road is not used by a lot of Dealers. If nothing happens when you try yours, thatā€™s probably why. That looks like why some orders are Cancelled also.
Sponsored

Last edited:

clhughes79

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those who are trying to track by RAIL. When your Bronco gets to the destination Rail Yard (provided that's not directly at your dealer), it's turned over to United Road Logistics. Until it's picked up there, what you will see is a PLAN to get it from the Rail Yard to your dealer.

You need to register to get updates and/or see your Load Number on the web site.

On a smartphone device - because the Captcha won't come up on PC, load this web site:
This will give you your Load Number (order) and Destination (your Dealer). Keep track of this Order Number.

Enter your Name and Email address and click 'Subscribe'. This links your Email address and the Dealer you're interested in.

Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

What you will see is all the orders bound for your Dealer. Don't worry if you don't see your Bronco because it's not ready to be picked up yet.
On that page, select the Menu bars (three horizontal bars next to their logo) and select 'Track'.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier.

If you got everything right, you will see an entry with your VIN and the Destination Rail Yard and Your Dealer. When you select 'Track' on that window a map showing the route the truck is expected to follow to get from the Rail Yard to your Dealer.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard. When it does, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I'm not sure what the status is when it gets picked up, but will edit this entry when I get that info.

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: Similarly, I will edit this entry and show the description for when the plan is completed and it has been dropped at the Dealer.

If anyone know what these last two are, let me know by DM and I will correct it above.

I hope this helps those people who are having difficulty with the United Road Logistics web site and want to see how this component of the transportation plan is planned and executed.

Please feel free to add more info to this thread to assist others in getting info from there.
Thanks for this, I would just add that it can take some time before it is unloaded and checked in. I arrived at 4am yesterday and still show inactive. Dealer shows me in transit, unfortunately some time passes here. Not as fast as I was hoping in hearing good things about convoy- rail seemed like it moved faster.

vickismith1023

Wildtrak
First Name
Vicki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Gray Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Carefully enter your email and temporary password - it only gives 3 tries. You will then be prompted to change the password. (must have a Capital & Lower case letter, Number, and special character). Once it's accepts your selected password, you can go back and login again.

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard. When it does, that should change to 'Pending Pickup'.

Once it's picked up and on its way: I'm not sure what the status is when it gets picked up, but will edit this entry when I get that info.

Once it's been dropped at the Dealer: Similarly, I will edit this entry and show the description for when the plan is completed and it has been dropped at the Dealer.

If anyone know what these last two are, let me know by DM and I will correct it above.

When I do it, it only gives a load #. Then says order tracking cancelled. I have no clue whatā€™s happening! My dealership says itā€™s not moved on their end, but on mine it says shipped,

Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ AD1012D5-8794-4881-80C9-D3B23BC8C046

Tdizzle

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X4M
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you Thank you Thank you for posting these instructions. My rail car rolled in on Sunday, and I was afraid Iā€™d be waiting on the dealer b/c I couldnā€™t figure out the United Road siteā€¦little while ago was inactive, now (moments ago) I see it changed to Pending Pickup!!! Whoohoo

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In that window, enter the Order Number you received earlier. You can also track by VIN as well.

Back on the Order number Results Page, next to your order number, it will likely say 'inactive'. That means that the 'plan' is in place and ready when the Bronco gets to the Rail Yard.

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means.

There also appears to be a means to 'subscribe' to get mailings of deliveries underway. Under the 'Settings' window, select 'Notifications' and check all that you want to see. Emails will start right away and show what your dealer is getting from your Rail Yard destination. Eventually, it's hoped that the Bronco will be one of those.

Thank you!!! I have been trying to figure this out for days. The key is to start on your smartphone because if you start on the PC it will never allow you to register your phone number.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@vickismith1023 also reports that there's a 'Cancelled' status, but it's unclear what that really means.

Does the OS level matter? I am on iOS 15 and while I can complete the captcha, I never get any other screen to load after searching for the VIN.

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the OS level matter? I am on iOS 15 and while I can complete the captcha, I never get any other screen to load after searching for the VIN.
I have the same issue and I have an android phone

GO_SOONERS_TXSUX!

Wildtrak
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Badass, thank for the all the information!

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get the capcha to come up on PC, I'm using the Brave browser and it's there every time. Regardless, I've tried it from my phone too for hahas and it still never loads any information. I was offloaded from the train two days ago and no truck links (United or Pals) show my truck. It's in Albany and needs to come about 2 hours to me. Any ideas on why? I was addicted to tracking it across the country and now that I cant track it my days are sad and anticlimactic.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is what happens to me too, it acts like I don't exist. Phone or PC, it doesn't change.

Sponsored

mybikeisred

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 Powerstroke, Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™ve tried every kind of device you can find. None have worked for me.

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™ve tried every kind of device you can find. None have worked for me.
As annoying as this is, it makes me feel better that it's not just me.

OP
OP
helifino16

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm on iOS 15, so it should work. It may not recognize your VIN.

Broncbust

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When I do it, it only gives a load #. Then says order tracking cancelled. I have no clue whatā€™s happening! My dealership says itā€™s not moved on their end, but on mine it says shipped,

Ford Bronco United Road Logistics - FAQ AD1012D5-8794-4881-80C9-D3B23BC8C046
Mine was inactive yesterday and canceled today. Any insights yet? I sent my dealer an email.

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just getting a 404 on multiple devices šŸ˜–