Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well guys I come to you live from a very interesting danish thanksgiving dinner with news that I have shipped.

My parents apparently have been checking for me while I was out of town.

Now for more schnapps or snapse dependingnon where you are from.
Ours shipped while we were in Portugal- that was exactly 30 days ago. Ours transitioned from built to awaiting shipping 70 days ago. Good luck to you, hoping yours it to you soonā€¦
Still not here.
Built 9.08
Completed through mod shop.
Sat at MAP..
I would say this. Gamble on your arrival date- play lotto, better oddsā€¦.
Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, didn't know people were also tracking sports!
They just joined and have one message in their history. I'm assuming they likely recently ordered a Bronco Sport and don't know there's a difference between the two. I don't think we're actually tracking them. (Unless your message was sarcastic and I missed it)

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It appears my railcar may finally get on the tracks soon after the cluster of the last week. My 9/20 build might meet its 6th ETA if it there's no more issues.

BRDDOGN

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Platinum and BMW X3M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
848 days after reservation my Bronco arrived at the dealership and is scheduled to hit the body shop on Monday. There are 2 dents on the hood that wonā€™t need paint. However, the two deep sharp dents (edited not scratches) at the roof line near the windshield made it to the primer will be painted on Monday and the new driver front roof panel is being ordered.

29DE0FCE-1F27-4913-B030-26743A121747.jpeg

CFD2DB71-D8BC-4B51-B92F-721A550629CF.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vasque Sundowners
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For the record, my Bronco moved to ā€œshippedā€ yesterday. 74 days since blend (9/12) and 56 days since it was released (9/30). Iā€™ll be moving over to the ā€˜stuck in transitā€™ thread now. Hope to see the rest of you over there soon.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
848 days after reservation my Bronco arrived at the dealership and is scheduled to hit the body shop on Monday. There are 2 dents on the hood that wonā€™t need paint. However, the two deep sharp dents (edited not scratches) at the roof line near the windshield made it to the primer will be painted on Monday and the new driver front roof panel is being ordered.

29DE0FCE-1F27-4913-B030-26743A121747.jpeg

CFD2DB71-D8BC-4B51-B92F-721A550629CF.jpeg
So very sorry! This is unacceptable!

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is showing as shipped as well today. Guess it's time to jump over to the in-transit thread.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just an FYI for those still awaiting shipment. Once you ship, unfortunately you're still going to be in a "hurry up and wait" for like a week, maybe two.

But once your rail car gets to Chicago or the stop after that, it should move along really well.

BMoreDogDoc

Everglades
First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Mine is showing as shipped as well today. Guess it's time to jump over to the in-transit thread.

Mine has shown ā€œShippedā€ since 10/1ā€¦ yet it still sits with no rail info and 7 ETA ā€˜adjustmentsā€™ā€¦ my wife is excited cause now she thinks she can put a red bow on the Bronco and call it a day for Christmas like one of those Lexus commercials.

Sponsored

330SMG

Badlands
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 ,89 325i and 72 Dodge Charger SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
45 days now in the purgatory of "awaiting shipping". All Ford does is change the delivery date. Now they have the balls to say 12/3 delivered to Tampa when it is still in Michigan today.
What a absolute cluster this multi-billion dollar company is.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
45 days now in the purgatory of "awaiting shipping". All Ford does is change the delivery date. Now they have the balls to say 12/3 delivered to Tampa when it is still in Michigan today.
What a absolute cluster this multi-billion dollar company is.
Same boat but Orlando.

Rheldar

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2-Door BL, '14 Frontier Pro-4x, '22 Tesla Y
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just an FYI for those still awaiting shipment. Once you ship, unfortunately you're still going to be in a "hurry up and wait" for like a week, maybe two.

But once your rail car gets to Chicago or the stop after that, it should move along really well.
At least it's out of Ford's cluster of a logistics team's hands at this point. I'm sure there is still plenty of room for more disappointment in this whole ordeal.

TP1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At least it's out of Ford's cluster of a logistics team's hands at this point. I'm sure there is still plenty of room for more disappointment in this whole ordeal.
glad to see yours shipped

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After waiting 865 days since my reservation and 621 days after my order conversion, my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealer and I'll pick it up tomorrow. While that was excruciatingly long, I felt my bullshit build/shipment/delivery was even more agonizing........100 days built to delivery.......79 days "awaiting shipment"......and 21 days shipped to delivery. Dealer sent me a picture Friday from when it arrived at the dealership. So glad it is finally here. Photo is his.....not sure why he took it at an angle.
Ford Bronco Unofficial Awaiting Shipping thread. CFD2DB71-D8BC-4B51-B92F-721A550629CF
Sponsored