Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After waiting 865 days since my reservation and 621 days after my order conversion, my Bronco is FINALLY at the dealer and I'll pick it up tomorrow. While that was excruciatingly long, I felt my bullshit build/shipment/delivery was even more agonizing........100 days built to delivery.......79 days "awaiting shipment"......and 21 days shipped to delivery. Dealer sent me a picture Friday from when it arrived at the dealership. So glad it is finally here. Photo is his.....not sure why he took it at an angle.
DeliveryToDealer-25Nov2022.JPEG
Beautiful- Congratulations!
Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just an FYI for those still awaiting shipment. Once you ship, unfortunately you're still going to be in a "hurry up and wait" for like a week, maybe two.

But once your rail car gets to Chicago or the stop after that, it should move along really well.
I haven't even had a moment to get with chat or my dealer to get a tracking number.

Kind of hoping it just shows up at the dealer some time in the next two weeks and I don't even worry about tracking.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I haven't even had a moment to get with chat or my dealer to get a tracking number.

Kind of hoping it just shows up at the dealer some time in the next two weeks and I don't even worry about tracking.
Sounds like a great vacation!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has shown “Shipped” since 10/1… yet it still sits with no rail info and 7 ETA ‘adjustments’… my wife is excited cause now she thinks she can put a red bow on the Bronco and call it a day for Christmas like one of those Lexus commercials.
You need to get your rail car number so you can track it. Having it shipped but just actually sitting at MAP, is "normal" and may explain it.

However once it gets moving..then you'll know it really has been shipped.

That first step is sort of like you dropping off your package at the mail store. Technically it's shipped, but it's really still sitting in the back :)

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At least it's out of Ford's cluster of a logistics team's hands at this point. I'm sure there is still plenty of room for more disappointment in this whole ordeal.
Yeah the next disappointment is when it gets delivered and your stuck waiting for a truck to bring it those last few miles to the dealer!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's just my suggestion, but I would not rely on your dealer to notify you. You really should get a tracking number and keep an eye on it. I don't know what dealer you selected, if it's one of the known "Good Dealers" on this side, then you probably are okay.

But Ford allows a dealer to sell a Bronco after something like 10 days as "unclaimed" so let's just say it's in the best interest for a dealer for you NOT to know it got delivered.

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I must have got lucky mine was built and shipped the same day according to ford
Lol so did mine according to ford but it sat in the shipping yard for almost 2 months. Good luck with that 👍🏻👍🏻 rail car number or it didn’t happen

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's just my suggestion, but I would not rely on your dealer to notify you. You really should get a tracking number and keep an eye on it. I don't know what dealer you selected, if it's one of the known "Good Dealers" on this side, then you probably are okay.

But Ford allows a dealer to sell a Bronco after something like 10 days as "unclaimed" so let's just say it's in the best interest for a dealer for you NOT to know it got delivered.
I already bought mine and my dad will issue the PDI order before the vehicle would even hit the lot so I'm good there.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds like a great vacation!
It was a pretty good one. Will probably have to get a copenhagen and turkey patch for the Bronco to memorialize it.

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah the next disappointment is when it gets delivered and your stuck waiting for a truck to bring it those last few miles to the dealer!
Actually next disappointment is when it just sits in a rail yard for 5 days (so far) with no movement! Then the final disappointment is sitting waiting for a truck.

Naxty

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of you in shipping limbo, i just picked up my Bronco today and the tracker still says awaiting shipping. I called Ford on wednesday and they said it hadnt shipped. got a call saturday that it would be ready to be picked up today. me thinks the tracker isnt accurate lol

honeywhiskey

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.patrickredfearnrealty.com
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those of you in shipping limbo, i just picked up my Bronco today and the tracker still says awaiting shipping. I called Ford on wednesday and they said it hadnt shipped. got a call saturday that it would be ready to be picked up today. me thinks the tracker isnt accurate lol
did you ship rail or convoy?