Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

man, no one crying about interest rates ramping up over the past 18 mos? Ya’ll must be paying cash… I’m flipping mine if it’s flippable, can’t afford the juice. If I can’t flip, I’ll go sit in that marine grade vinyl driver seat, rip a big old fart, toss the keys back and congratulate them on the MSRP markup they’re about to achieve…. Then slowly drive away in my 250,000 mile Mazda, think’n about what mighta been... :-(
As soon as mine was marked built I started calling credit unions. Started at 2.51% and locked it up at 2.76%.

This was 60 days ago. I am seeing they are in the 4+% range now.

I would call around before you gove up all hope. Do not try and finance through ford heard they are up to 7-8% even with great credit.
Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A few of us who have been waiting for quite some time are finally proud to announce that we have arrived in Point Richmond California. Let’s just hope that the turnaround to the dealerships are not as bad as the process thus far.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

man, no one crying about interest rates ramping up over the past 18 mos? Ya’ll must be paying cash… I’m flipping mine if it’s flippable, can’t afford the juice. If I can’t flip, I’ll go sit in that marine grade vinyl driver seat, rip a big old fart, toss the keys back and congratulate them on the MSRP markup they’re about to achieve…. Then slowly drive away in my 250,000 mile Mazda, think’n about what mighta been... :-(

You're right, I should add hiked interest rates to that list! Ford should be offering us low finance rates like Jeep does for all this.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few of us who have been waiting for quite some time are finally proud to announce that we have arrived in Point Richmond California. Let’s just hope that the turnaround to the dealerships are not as bad as the process thus far.
Awesome news! It was a bit unnerving when my Bronco was offloaded from the railcar and I was no longer able to track it. Thankfully it only took 3 days to arrive at my dealer. The OrderTrack app still currently lists it as “In Transit” even though I picked up my Bronco on Wednesday. The Ford Pizza Tracker had the most up-to-date status in the final leg of transport to dealer.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So how long have some
Of you guys convoy deliveries been awaiting shipping after getting chip installed?

Sponsored

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is getting closer 😬

20221203_171739.jpg

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is getting closer 😬
Good luck on getting it soon. I have not shipped yet. How do you get a map that shows where your bronco is located?

Dude1967

Outer Banks
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco 2 door Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was my order from my dealer.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That map is displayed in the new VinView app that dealers can now access

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 30AE Mazda MX-5 / 2022 2Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I received my shipped email on Thursday. But Ordertracker still states awaiting shipment. Ford portal show as “shipped”.
Is there a delay in Order tracker getting updated? Hopefully I am on the same train as @Dude1967 and it will continue on to Orlando.

Sponsored

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my shipped email on Thursday. But Ordertracker still states awaiting shipment. Ford portal show as “shipped”.
Is there a delay in Order tracker getting updated? Hopefully I am on the same train as @Dude1967 and it will continue on to Orlando.
Fords tracker now has a captcha so I'm thinking the Ordertrack app is not updating correctly anymore.

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I picked up my Bronco on Wednesday. The Ordertrack App is still showing it as "In Transit". The Ford Pizza Tracker was the most up-to-date for the final leg of delivery from the rail yard to my dealer. It updated on the same day that my Bronco arrived at my dealer. I actually called my sales guy before he even had time to let me know it arrived. My baby pic from MAP arrived the day after I brought my Bronco home!

23OxWht

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, I am new here…I purposely didn’t get myself caught up in the research for a while, being that I knew the more I researched, the more impatient I would be lol. That being said, all of the lingo that I have been reading over the last few weeks is pretty confusing to me. So bear with me if I ask something that y’all are tired of answering lol.
I am an original reservation holder but did not order until Sept. 29, 2022.
Oct. 6th - “Scheduled for Production, week of 11/7” Email
Oct. 11th - “Scheduled for production, week of 11/14”
Oct. 18th - “Scheduled for production, week of 11/28”
Nov. 1st - “Scheduled for production, week of 11/14”

Those are the only emails I have gotten. That being said, I officially went into production 11/21.
I received a phone call from my dealer on 11/23 advising that my bronco was officially built. I never did receive an email saying it was built and if I go to the build status page on Ford’s website, it still has me “In production.” My dealer also advised that from what he was seeing, there was an expected delivery mid December…but not to get my hopes up.

I have done the Order Track app and here Is the vehicle info:
Invoiced: Nov 10
Blend Date: Nov 18
Long list of modules are there.
Shipping by rail but no info is present. Says status temporarily unavailable.

So if anyone has had a similar experience, and wanted to let me know what to expect from here on out, please do so. Maybe a time frame or any info would be great.
Like I said, I am just now starting to do the research so all of what I have written is pretty much Greek to me…like “Blend Date” and just the fact that I was told it was built but on the website its not updated, etc.

Thanks in advance for any info! Glad to be here.
Sponsored