Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been at alliance since 6am this past Sunday. Where are all of you showing “bad order” status? I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he didn’t even see that it was at alliance yet.
Sponsored

mar6marg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
TTGX 988668 here and I just got "moved to customer location" when I tracked it. I was "arrived at Alliance rail yard" before that. Any idea what that is?
Sorry I’m the least person you should ask as I’m not that knowledgeable in rail definitions. I only know how to track locations and not meanings. There are knowledgeable members in this thread @Yacktopus and @Itsdchz. Maybe they would know.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine has been at alliance since 6am this past Sunday. Where are all of you showing “bad order” status? I spoke to my dealer yesterday and he didn’t even see that it was at alliance yet.
When I call the CSX number and enter my rail car number the automated recording states "Load was Bad Ordered, Alliance TX".
My Rail Car arrived at Alliance on the 27th at 3:19 pm

TXLazer

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
POS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When I call the CSX number and enter my rail car number the automated recording states "Load was Bad Ordered, Alliance TX".
okay. I just called and it seems like I’m still free. Fingers crossed.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my CSX rail car ID number. My Bronco will be transported from Mich to Salt Lake them trucked to Boise ID. My question is this will. Will the rail car number change or will it stay the same number for tracking throughout its journey?

Sponsored

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have my CSX rail car ID number. My Bronco will be transported from Mich to Salt Lake them trucked to Boise ID. My question is this will. Will the rail car number change or will it stay the same number for tracking throughout its journey?
Mine stayed the same.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It will stay the same. The Carrier will most likely change when it departs the switching yards south of Chicago. Mine changed to BNSF but I was able to still track it via the CSX automated system.

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still reporting same info, arrived Alliance 11/27 @ 319p, no additional status

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still reporting same info, arrived Alliance 11/27 @ 319p, no additional status
Mine just changed to "released by customer" so it should be unloaded and my Bronco waiting to be trucked to the dealer.
Yours is probably next.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope there isn’t an issue with BNSF today. I have seen 3 trains go by my office due south, but nothing due north, and our train has not left Barstow as of yet. Hoping rail strike isn’t moving forward before the 9th…. I am pretty sure my impatience is leading me to doom and gloom, rather than sitting tight, but sympathizing with those who have no apparent delays after much movement, creates a support group atmosphere, which is much needed, no thanks to Ford awaiting shipping trauma…

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Live video of rail at Barstow…

Edit- 2 large freight trains just pulled out, none seems to have car hoppers….

Last edited:

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Yacktopus - any update? We have been in Barstow for 11 hours…
Mine is still showing Holbrook Arizona… if you want to, private message emersonsdad with your rail car number. Might have to do some digging here through the forums. He’s a BNSF employee and can see more details on your rail car. Said it might take him a couple of hours to respond. He said before In a mache forum rhat Barstow is a center where train crews switch out. Possible that no train crew has come in to take over, but it’s worth a shot to send him a DM

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine is still showing Holbrook Arizona… if you want to, private message emersonsdad with your rail car number. Might have to do some digging here through the forums. He’s a BNSF employee and can see more details on your rail car. Said it might take him a couple of hours to respond. He said before In a mache forum rhat Barstow is a center where train crews switch out. Possible that no train crew has come in to take over, but it’s worth a shot to send him a DM
I am being impatient, and watching the live stream in Barstow. No need to bother him, as this delay is nothing compared to yours.

Thank you sir!

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am being impatient, and watching the live stream in Barstow. No need to bother him, as this delay is nothing compared to yours.

Thank you sir!
No problem, hoping I start moving again before Friday
Sponsored