First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
After 55 days awaiting shipment post a 9/29 build, my Big Bend finally got sent out! I just chatted with Ford to get my railcar info…dealer said they didn’t have it (wth). It is in Louisville KY, only 7 hours away from me in NC! This might actually happen before Christmas. After 2+ years of waiting, I am SO READY FOR THIS!! :)

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know. I figured being the "in transit" thread was appropriate. There's still quite a few in the 9/26 build week still waiting shipping. I avoid the awaiting shipping thread. I feel bad for those guys. And the most frustrating part is there doesn't seem to be any organization to the delays. I've seen a statement about same dealer receiving a bronco built in October before a September build. Might have been in the 9/19 thread.
It was the 9/19 week. 2 of us built 9/20 and 9/21, same dealer have not received our Broncos yet, pur dealer received 2 stock units on 11/8 that both have a blend of 10/07, very frustrating! The other guy @JeebusCripes had his arrive at the local rail yard within the last couple days. Mine is still in Chicago according to tracking. I had a shipped email 9/30 and it sat at MAP until 11/17 with no rail car info. Long slow process for sure!

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone’s back door track still work after their snafu a few weeks back ?
Mine still shows “in transit”, dates and days are off, and no rail info. Yet in tracking my rail movement cause my dealer gave me rail info

Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What snafu?
My back door still shows shipped and delivery dates updated…

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1:50 pm Departed Augusta KS….
Been at the same ETA status of departed Friona TX 11/25 3:54pm… makes me wonder if the Texas- New Mexico border is really congested for almost over a day or something happened! Too paranoid for my own good after how Ford has treated us even before having the bronco in hand

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Frebaln Are you talking about Ordertrack or the Ford back door link? Ordertrack won't show you rail info, that space never populates info.

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Been at the same ETA status of departed Friona TX 11/25 3:54pm… makes me wonder if the Texas- New Mexico border is really congested for almost over a day or something happened! Too paranoid for my own good after how Ford has treated us even before having the bronco in hand
There's not much out in that part of the country. Hopefully it is steady moving and will pop up near Albuquerque or somewhere..............

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone’s back door track still work after their snafu a few weeks back ?
Mine still shows “in transit”, dates and days are off, and no rail info. Yet in tracking my rail movement cause my dealer gave me rail info
My dates are correct again after the double hard-drive failure recovery. It has never displayed any rail information.

Sponsored

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There's not much out in that part of the country. Hopefully it is steady moving and will pop up near Albuquerque or somewhere..............
That’s what I’m kinda hoping for, that they have been conveniently forgetting to check in, but that kind of thing doesn’t sound normal

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s what I’m kinda hoping for, that they have been conveniently forgetting to check in, but that kind of thing doesn’t sound normal
Maybe they are waiting for a hookup to another train?

Trieck32

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dates are correct again after the double hard-drive failure recovery. It has never displayed any rail information.
Mine is now correct again too.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Frebaln Are you talking about Ordertrack or the Ford back door link? Ordertrack won't show you rail info, that space never populates info.
Yea, order tracker rail info, wasn’t aware that it historically didn’t give data. Also the Ford pizza tracker is still showing “ awaiting shipment”
Sponsored