First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Give it a bit...in Ford time...this IS fast! Once you get moving, it still takes time. Mine should reach my dealer port by tomorrow..this will be about 3 weeks total since officially shipped.

Well that's assuming the last leg of the journey, the truck to dealer lot, keep up with the momentum.
My dealer actually emailed me last evening and said I am just west of Chicago as of then. CSX still says Gibson In. So I think it's moving again. Difference is I am just north of there in St Paul. Should be quicker now, fingers crossed!
Sponsored

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In Barstow as of an hour ago boys.... it's happening!!!

@mar6marg and @Itsdchz .. Don't know if we're in the same car, it seems like we may be in the same train.

Someone earlier posted that will probably sit in Barstow for the day because Amtrak has priority, and tonight on to Richmond šŸ¤ž
NKCR007389
Is my car
Yes, not only for Amtrak, but for transfer purposes it should be on its way this morning. In downtown Fresno, I typically see this train run through 11am-12pm. Sometimes at 6:30-7am, but not as often as the 11am-12pm timeā€¦ Iā€™m going to video it if I can, and see if I capture my car numberā€¦. Not at all obsessed hereā€¦..

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

NKCR007389
Is my car
Yes, not only for Amtrak, but for transfer purposes it should be on its way this morning. In downtown Fresno, I typically see this train run through 11am-12pm. Sometimes at 6:30-7am, but not as often as the 11am-12pm timeā€¦ Iā€™m going to video it if I can, and see if I capture my car numberā€¦. Not at all obsessed hereā€¦..
Keep you eye out for mine :) TTGX 704928

Sponsored

JeebusCripes

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜94 M998, ā€˜89 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been so crushed lately. I can hardly even come on here. My build has been locked in a rail car a few miles from my house and hasn't moved an inch in nearly a week. Good news is that I'll be traveling Thursday - Sunday so hopefully when I get back I can complete my purchase next Monday and finally take delivery.

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 7A441395-FBAD-4E88-8290-C597FF6E6A6A

@Itsdchz I was able to find someone here who works for BNSF who can give me some insight and they gave me thisā€¦ so it is still in Arizona and parked there for some unknown reason.

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Yacktopus k I hope it didn't go bad order status like mine did in the beginning. šŸ˜ So frustrating...hope you're moving again soon.

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco Unofficial (stuck) "InTransit" thread 7A441395-FBAD-4E88-8290-C597FF6E6A6A

@Itsdchz I was able to find someone here who works for BNSF who can give me some insight and they gave me thisā€¦ so it is still in Arizona and parked there for some unknown reason.
Man, I feel for you. This is truly a ridiculous sh!t showā€¦ maybe there was an accident at a crossing, which seems to happen a lot on NM/AZ

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man, I feel for you. This is truly a ridiculous sh!t showā€¦ maybe there was an accident at a crossing, which seems to happen a lot on NM/AZ
I reached out to him again to see if heā€™s ever seen this kind of thing before and generally how long a rail car can be parked for, eating for a response, just need it to get to the rail yard before the potential rail strike Dec 9thā€¦

Sponsored

SAVEUP

Badlands
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Yacktopus k I hope it didn't go bad order status like mine did in the beginning. šŸ˜ So frustrating...hope you're moving again soon.
Mine is now showing Bad Order, but it made it to it's final destination first. At least for my Vehicle. I hope they unloaded it before or they can still unload in Bad Order status. Just another hold up....

outnumbered

Wildtrak
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine is now showing Bad Order, but it made it to it's final destination first. At least for my Vehicle. I hope they unloaded it before or they can still unload in Bad Order status. Just another hold up....
Surely they can still unload it, at least I hope. That would be a kick in the teeth to get to the end and then get another hold up!

Yacktopus

Base
First Name
Codey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The guy responded to me saying this has been happening a lot recently and Iā€™m just part of the unlucky few who arenā€™t bad ordered but just parked for an unknown reason

mls1

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We are in the same car.
TTGX 988668 here and I just got "moved to customer location" when I tracked it. I was "arrived at Alliance rail yard" before that. Any idea what that is?

Frebaln

Badlands
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 VW Variant (Squareback)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TTGX 988668 here and I just got "moved to customer location" when I tracked it. I was "arrived at Alliance rail yard" before that. Any idea what that is?
Just called in, my rail car TTGX987580 arrived in Alliance TX also, but showing ā€œno statusā€. Hope I get unloaded today and pushed to dealer
Sponsored