First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
the crap we see on the news, how bad some sources probably are, and how untrue many 'truths' we are being sold on.
From time spent bouncing on mamma's knee through today, damn little of what we've heard has been the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
This whole time I thought Carmaker1 was an insider at Ford, but now I'm thinking hes just an overall industry insider. Either that or theres quite a few "Carmaker1" profiles across various manufacturer forums who all reply to comments the same way and with the same sort of information. Haha

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This whole time I thought... was an insider at Ford, but now I'm thinking ... theres quite a few ... profiles ...
As long as they're anonymous, I don't put a large amount of credit to anyone's words.

Romors and leaks give us something interesting to talk about, but until Ford itself or someone else gives us objective information it's all up in the air.

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
R version but with the regular round headlights for me, please! Looking great, the black flares look good.
We can trade... I hate the round lights, and wow that Raptor render looked a hell of a lot better without them! But I'm not looking to shell out Raptor-money

Jefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Raptor & 1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Its actually F8 Green from the Hellcat/Demon but we took the gold flake out and put a silver flake in.
haha thanks! I spent a long time looking at wheels and colors and these were literally the only 2 I wanted. Won best paint at the last car show

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
F8 Green from the Hellcat/Demon
Masterful color choice! Ain't it grand to have something Exactly the way you want it???

Sponsored

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They gave him credit for the render.
Not in post, just a link in bio. Everyone on the post is calling it Motor Trends render because it’s not clearly credited.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not in post, just a link in bio. Everyone on the post is calling it Motor Trends render because it’s not clearly credited.
I say we storm Motor Trends page and let them know it was TopRecon!!

**edit: Not as bad as I thought. Motor Trend doesn't take credit for it. But they do only say "renderings by one of it's members"

Skeets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 2015 Ram 3500
Top Recon I'm a newby but owned a few bronco's in my life. I like what you've done with your drawings and think that R model would sell like hotcakes. You did a great job and i like yours much better than the others I've seen thus far. If Ford gets close to what you've done Jeep's gonna be worried. Thanks for your efforts and displaying your talent.
Sponsored