TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Alright, last ones, I realized the Orange Creamsicle color scheme was too good to pass up, so here's an unnaturally clean one in the middle of a snow field. The second one is a Raptor variant based on the Bronco R, though I think Ford might have to name it something else lest people start calling it the Braptor. Just doesn't sound right.

View attachment 1867

View attachment 1868

Braptor.png

Bronco 8.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Damn you are killin it with these renders! I love it. I want one in royal blue with a white top.

All looks good to me and looks like from what thay have shown so far this will be very close to what it will look like.

However, IMO I hope the top in the rear has a bit more of a slant to it. A little more like FB as the Bronco looks a bit too much like a block. Looks amazing though with the top off.

6GSooner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I think I like the black fenders better. Phenomenal renderings. Only thing that seems a bit off is something with the front end. Not sure what it is. May be the color scheme on the R is throwing me off. Would be cool if we could see that fat rear fender on the R as an option, at least as aftermarket. Great job!

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think I like the black fenders better. Phenomenal renderings. Only thing that seems a bit off is something with the front end. Not sure what it is. May be the color scheme on the R is throwing me off. Would be cool if we could see that fat rear fender on the R as an option, at least as aftermarket. Great job!
What seems off to me is the hood slopes down near the grille. Other than that, I'd love if the Bronco looked like these latest renderings.

Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
R version but with the regular round headlights for me, please! Looking great, the black flares look good.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What seems off to me is the hood slopes down near the grille. Other than that, I'd love if the Bronco looked like these latest renderings.
That's pretty normal on most vehicles, including trucks and SUVs. For something off road oriented it's fairly important too, that last bit makes a significant viewing depression angle difference.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@TopRecon : I would suggest heavily watermarking any future work unless you don't care.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-images-this-is-pretty-much-it-140181.html
this is kind of hilarious to watch, and also shines a light on all of the other journalism that abounds right now. Here they are stating as fact some pictures that they grabbed from some rando on a fan site who has never seen nor has any real insight to what this thing looks like, no more than the rest of us. all but a couple of details are very speculative and not based on fact. these renderings could be a homerun, or completely off the mark. (I hope a homerun, they look great, I like the look presented here). Just brings to question all of the crap we see on the news, how bad some sources probably are, and how untrue many 'truths' we are being sold on.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... Just brings to question all of the crap we see on the news, how bad some sources probably are, and how untrue many 'truths' we are being sold on.
When official sources fail to deliver substantive revelations, speculation becomes 'news' for the entertainment based outlets.

Several automotive 'news' organizations have picked this up.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TopRecon

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
@TopRecon : I would suggest heavily watermarking any future work unless you don't care.

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-images-this-is-pretty-much-it-140181.html
I'm not too terribly concerned with publicity, though probably would have included an Instagram tag in the corner to maintain some credit for it. I've updated a few of the renders posted here, tweaked the lighting and graphics on a few models and modeled a spare tire mount for the models where that's visible, shame they didn't contact me about it, I would've been happy to send them the updated hi-res versions myself.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
When official sources fail to deliver substantive revelations, speculation becomes 'news' for the entertainment based outlets.

Several automotive 'news' organizations have picked this up.
Yes like: "That said, the latest teasers suggested that we have until spring 2020 to prepare ourselves for the official reveal."

And like: "Set to be unveiled sometime in March 2020"

Or like: "The SUV is definitely getting the turbocharged 2.7-liter V6 EcoBoost as a means of propulsion,"

And, finally like: "but since a Raptor-like Bronco R (Braptor?) is apparently also in the works"

But I do like the way they speculate! :crackup:

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this is kind of hilarious to watch, and also shines a light on all of the other journalism that abounds right now. Here they are stating as fact some pictures that they grabbed from some rando on a fan site who has never seen nor has any real insight to what this thing looks like, no more than the rest of us. all but a couple of details are very speculative and not based on fact. these renderings could be a homerun, or completely off the mark. (I hope a homerun, they look great, I like the look presented here). Just brings to question all of the crap we see on the news, how bad some sources probably are, and how untrue many 'truths' we are being sold on.
Having been involved in several events and long-term evolutions that were national news, I can tell you that the speculation involving the Bronco is amateur hour compared with what goes on with national media outlets. Reality bears little resemblance to reportage - it goes through the very counter-journalistic filter of "how can we manipulate these facts to fit into our agenda", which may be political, financial, or simple self-aggrandizement. Virtually nothing you see is what actually happened, especially if someone feels the need to explain it or an "expert" renders an opinion on it. The generational demise of critical thinking on the part of news consumers exacerbates the effect exponentially.