Vehicle Showcase
heller tease!!! LOL

BuckedOff-Road

First Name
Austin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
It’s 100% fact it will be at Detroit June 7th.
The question is will they reveal it ahead of the auto show at their own event like they did with the mustang, explorer, and Escape last year
No doubt you are correct. I want to know the initial release.

indio22

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Land Rover Series III, 1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7
He confirmed auto and manual trans options
This. That is good to hear, for those who want the option. I recall reading automatic only, but maybe I missed something. But June? :( Thought it would be April. It just keeps dragging out, lol.

BroncoJeremie

First Name
Jeremie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Vehicle Showcase
This. That is good to hear, for those who want the option. I recall reading automatic only, but maybe I missed something. But June? :( Thought it would be April. It just keeps dragging out, lol.
I mean a while back there was a rumor that the getrig 7speed manual was for the new bronco but it's nice we get actual confirmation of it rather just really hoping like a full removable top currently

Rollerstud98

First Name
Christian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
I mean a while back there was a rumor that the getrig 7speed manual was for the new bronco but it's nice we get actual confirmation of it rather just really hoping like a full removable top currently
This is just a dealer saying that, until Ford announces it there is no confirmation of a manual option.

Stampede.Offroad

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Considering that "spring" ends a couple weeks later, it is pretty much guaranteed to be at NAIAS.

It seems highly unlikely that will be where it is first seen though.

Carolina Jim

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade
This is just a dealer saying that, until Ford announces it there is no confirmation of a manual option.
My take is a bit different.

A. Ford controls this forum and also their dealer network. Ford controls communications; they probably have hundreds of staff with that word on their business card.
B. Corporate secrecy is normal and necessary. But there is a big difference between secrecy, misinformation, disinformation, and communications incompetence.
C. I'd personally give Ford poor marks for managing the past 6 months. I sure hope their product is superior to their run-up.