Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My take is a bit different.

A. Ford controls this forum and also their dealer network. Ford controls communications; they probably have hundreds of staff with that word on their business card.
B. Corporate secrecy is normal and necessary. But there is a big difference between secrecy, misinformation, disinformation, and communications incompetence.
C. I'd personally give Ford poor marks for managing the past 6 months. I sure hope their product is superior to their run-up.
To be fair it never should of been announced that they were being it back, would of stopped at this crap rumors that are out and would of shocked everyone
Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ehh June seems too late. The March and April months make more sense.

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not surprised. I couldn't picture a NY, Chi, LA or any other location for something like the Bronco. If anything, I thought maybe a Baby debut in NY with real Bronco in Detroit.
It should have been shown in January! I blame NAIAS for moving the Bronco debut to June. ;)

phillyfx4

Outer Banks
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F 150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
C. I'd personally give Ford poor marks for managing the past 6 months. I sure hope their product is superior to their run-up.
[/QUOTE]

THIS !! …..they're either cocky confident or they've had us all fooled the whole time.....hope to fuck it's the former :fingerscrossed:

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's Jay Leno's bronco from SEMA.
Heck, if your software can remove the cover from that photo...how's about removing the camo from the 2-door spy shot! :)

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not surprised. I couldn't picture a NY, Chi, LA or any other location for something like the Bronco. If anything, I thought maybe a Baby debut in NY with real Bronco in Detroit.
It should have been shown in January! I blame NAIAS for moving the Bronco debut to June. ;)
Well all we have left is NY and Detroit, and since the baby bronco comes out first, that means. Baby Bronco at NY. Bronco bronco at Detroit with the new F150 (which was spied Thursday)

Odds are The NAIAS asked auto makers to show off newer cars at the show to bring the crowd

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well all we have left is NY and Detroit, and since the baby bronco comes out first, that means. Baby Bronco at NY. Bronco bronco at Detroit with the new F150 (which was spied Thursday)

Odds are The NAIAS asked auto makers to show off newer cars at the show to bring the crowd
If I remember right the new theory that the baby bronco is being unveiled at the same time as the bronco bronco to stop confusing as if they released the baby first people would think that's the actual bronco

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I remember right the new theory that the baby bronco is being unveiled at the same time as the bronco bronco to stop confusing as if they released the baby first people would think that's the actual bronco
That makes sense BUUUT.
I see ford having their own event before NY and explaining the whole bronco and “Maverick” idea. Then do like what they did at the dealers meetings. Reveal the maverick with the “shadow” bronco behind. And tease it a little more For about a month.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That makes sense BUUUT.
I see ford having their own event before NY and explaining the whole bronco and “Maverick” idea. Then do like what they did at the dealers meetings. Reveal the maverick with the “shadow” bronco behind. And tease it a little more For about a month.
I would agree, but reading things like the car and driver comments have me worried that the general public would just ingore it like how people still think that the Mach E is replacing the real mustang

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I booked a hotel room my the TCF center for the show. Unfortunately I can't make it the first weekend, but my family will be there on the 19th/20th pending a Bronco reveal...

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nothing wrong with the name 'Maverick' per se, but Ford should bury in the annals along with Pinto, and Edsel.
Seems a bit of a weird coincidence if it’s named Maverick, and gets revealed within a few months of the new Top Gun movie of the same name. Maybe Tom Cruise will drive in one in the movie...

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I booked a hotel room my the TCF center for the show. Unfortunately I can't make it the first weekend, but my family will be there on the 19th/20th pending a Bronco reveal...
I live 40 minutes away from Detroit. Go to the show every year
Super stoked for summer.... “Late Spring” show. Hang out in Detroit all day.
Sponsored