Unofficially Official? June 7th Debut

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning, Mach 1, Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Seems a bit of a weird coincidence if it’s named Maverick, and gets revealed within a few months of the new Top Gun movie of the same name. Maybe Tom Cruise will drive in one in the movie...
No way. Tom would make that thing look huge. Ford wants people to know it's a small SUV. Maybe they'll throw The Rock in it as a cameo?
Sponsored

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally! They gave me a reason to go to the Detroit Auto show! :crackup: .. I live about 20min from downtown, and this is the first vehicle that's got me hyped to go check out NAIAS in well over 15 years.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally! They gave me a reason to go to the Detroit Auto show! :crackup: .. I live about 20min from downtown, and this is the first vehicle that's got me hyped to go check out NAIAS in well over 15 years.
Powell turns out the bronco will be revealed next month!!!!but it will still be at Detroit

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calgary auto show too early this year for me to get to see one here.

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Powell turns out the bronco will be revealed next month!!!!but it will still be at Detroit
Yea it'll be cool to see it next month or whenever in photos, but I probably won't get to see it in person until NAIAS... BUUUT being in Detroit, we see crazy stuff driving around all the time. Test vehicles are out a lot. So who knows, maybe some big shot will take one out for lunch and cruise it down Woodward. I swear it happens all the time!
Sponsored