First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was under the impression that the MIC matches the flares, grill and handles on the Bandlands... no?
Sponsored

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't mind the MIC top; I think it will look good with A51 that I plan on getting. I really want the turret roof that my dealer told me about. It leaves the rear shell on but allows you to take a section out of the middle of it. He thought it also had flip out windows similar to the mini-van style ones?

I am waiting to see if this is an option on the 7th. It may never become a reality and it may be too expensive for what I am getting. I guess time will tell.
Ford Bronco Unpopular Opinion: I don’t mind the MIC Top bronco

CJ1064

Badlands
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I was under the impression that the MIC matches the flares, grill and handles on the Bandlands... no?
I want to know the answer to this as well. I thought the Sasquatch flares would match the MIC top but I am also considering going soft top as well.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't mind the MIC top; I think it will look good with A51 that I plan on getting. I really want the turret roof that my dealer told me about. It leaves the rear shell on but allows you to take a section out of the middle of it. He thought it also had flip out windows similar to the mini-van style ones?

I am waiting to see if this is an option on the 7th. It may never become a reality and it may be too expensive for what I am getting. I guess time will tell.
Ford Bronco Unpopular Opinion: I don’t mind the MIC Top bronco
That is the "modular" top.

Here is the differences:

Ford Bronco Unpopular Opinion: I don’t mind the MIC Top Top Differences

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

agreed 100%... I think they made a good choice on color for it to be universal on all the body colors.. it goes with every one of them. would white be cool? Sure... but it's about as important as the color of the antenna in my opinion, since the gray looks good.

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t mind it either lol

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It seems like everyone hates the look of the MIC roof. I really don’t mind it. I think it looks rugged and should be pretty durable. Since the color is throughout, any scratches or dings wouldn’t be obvious. Also, that material should be relatively lightweight and easy to move on and off with one person. I don’t love the look of the dark gray which isn’t the same color as the black accents and could clash if you go with the black or gray body color. But I’m planning on getting cyber orange and overall I like the look. Am I the only one?
I think I was so shocked that it was included that I am fine with anything. On a Jeep that another $1200! Also, I am thrilled that it seems to be lightweight and easy to remove. It’s a simple fix to put a vinyl on it if I end up not liking the color. Even if I do like the color I might cover it in glow in the dark vinyl, I think that would look awesome

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't hate the color, but if there was a choice of the current grey or a darker grey/black I'd pick the darker one.

I think I was so shocked that it was included that I am fine with anything. On a Jeep that another $1200! Also, I am thrilled that it seems to be lightweight and easy to remove. It’s a simple fix to put a vinyl on it if I end up not liking the color. Even if I do like the color I might cover it in glow in the dark vinyl, I think that would look awesome
With the texture of the MIC top are we expecting vinyl wrap to be an effective option? How much would something like that run? Would you DIY it or pro shop?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm totally fine.. I also like the interior of my WT .. I'm weird like that! My only problem is that I can't decide between Carbon and Silver

E93D6E32-DA65-4CB2-9706-934A70CEA393.jpeg

Ford Bronco Unpopular Opinion: I don’t mind the MIC Top 2-door 2021-Bronco Factory Production Line Plant

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Probably going race red or cactus grey and I think MIC looks good with both.

you're right..cg is prolly the best option. i don't even like red and seems like a better option than every other color. white seems too white, and area 51 is 80's blue mud made for prince. subaru uses this color as well.

it looks much better with the matte colors....all the pics in amb looks hideous with the grey top and fenders. it just does not work.

Last edited:

Sponsored

nastyMAC

Badlands
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW gli
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It seems like everyone hates the look of the MIC roof. I really don’t mind it. I think it looks rugged and should be pretty durable. Since the color is throughout, any scratches or dings wouldn’t be obvious. Also, that material should be relatively lightweight and easy to move on and off with one person. I don’t love the look of the dark gray which isn’t the same color as the black accents and could clash if you go with the black or gray body color. But I’m planning on getting cyber orange and overall I like the look. Am I the only one?

I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't fade to white just like other plastic parts of some vehicles. But then again there are products that can be use to avoid discoloration. I'm pretty sure after market stuff will provide what Ford can't!

KN-CT

Base
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XK, Ford Mustang, 2020 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Perfectly adequate. Not awesome,. not great, it's adequate.

If I hate it I'll paint it.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I don't mind the MIC top....I am disappointed however it won't have the rear roof "port hole" opening. I was looking forward to that feature.
Sponsored