Sponsored

Unscheduled Bronco Raptor Order - Is There Any Hope??

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, it’s not looking to good for unscheduled order holders. With People scheduled for a June build week now being pushed to August, it would seem the unscheduled will be pushed to MY23.

So what is a realistic timetable for how Ford will handle this? Will the unscheduled be notified in August to reorder?

Is there anyone in the know that understands why it is taking so long for Raptor orders to be built? I have been PC 01 since April but no VIN or scheduled build week.

It’s going to be painful on 6/20 watching all the YouTube videos of Bronco Raptors being driven and reviewed knowing that customers won’t receive them for a long time.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

MY 2022 production continues into November.

Ford obviously had a catastrophic failure in their supply chain (not acceptable IMO. They've had plenty of time to adjust since covid and have plan B, C, D etc ready...) and that's why some people have gone from 5/30 to 8/8 builds. I would expect Ford to be Ford and have some Raptor folks reorder if they don't feel like they can build them before the MY cutover on 11/14. I expect to see another round of Raptor scheduling early July if they can stop pushing the scheduled builds back.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, it’s not looking to good for unscheduled order holders. With People scheduled for a June build week now being pushed to August, it would seem the unscheduled will be pushed to MY23.

So what is a realistic timetable for how Ford will handle this? Will the unscheduled be notified in August to reorder?

Is there anyone in the know that understands why it is taking so long for Raptor orders to be built? I have been PC 01 since April but no VIN or scheduled build week.

It’s going to be painful on 6/20 watching all the YouTube videos of Bronco Raptors being driven and reviewed knowing that customers won’t receive them for a long time.
What the hell are you talking about? There is still 3 months to schedule until model year turnover. Tons of time left. You need a drink or 5, brother!

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What the hell are you talking about? There is still 3 months to schedule until model year turnover. Tons of time left. You need a drink or 5, brother!
Model year turnover is in November at the earliest or December. There’s plenty of time.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Model year turnover is in November at the earliest or December. There’s plenty of time.
Exactly right and that’s what I was implying. Scheduling has gone out thru the first week of August, so there are still a minimum of another 3 months left to schedule.

Sponsored

TurboS957

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think there is still time before MY 2022 ends in the fall. When MY 2023 opens on Aug 15, I would Not think the Raptor model will be available to configure or order.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
As the others have said, 3 more months of scheduling.

I personally think that your odds of getting a Raptor scheduled are better than them building my Base. WAY more profit for FoMoCo.

'18 M2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
There’s time left but everything hinges on China staying out of c19 lockdown. They just got out of a two month lockdown and are experiencing another possible surge.

After everything Ford dealt with on the regular Bronco launch, you would have thought they would have been damn sure of their production capabilities for the Warthog before awarding allocations and Golden Tickets, but here we are.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does this suck yes. Should this surprise anyone, no.

Ford has been assigning
build dates then pushing them back all along, not sure why anyone would think the 1st production run for raptor would be any different

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I wouldn't panic yet, but I don't think they will get every Raptor done if they do "balanced" scheduling. They could easily front load the Raptors and build them all in a week but if they continue to sprinkle them in, I don't see how they will have time to get to them all. We have orders slipping 2 months. You can't say "oh they knew orders were going to slip" because they would have just scheduled them for the correct week instead of letting them slip.

It's too early to hit the panic button BUT if there is another round of Raptor scheduling and you're not in it, I'd be concerned at your/my chances at a MY22.

Also keep in mind scheduling usually happens on the 4th week, and normally Thursday, of the month so really there is even less reason to worry until we miss that week again.

Raptor Guy

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm not holding my breath and I'm fine with it getting pushed to MY23 as long as they offer any new options to us first and they don't jack the price up.
Sponsored