Matty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When did you order?
I ordered in February 2021 and then 99’ed later on because I originally ordered Badlands with the mod top. Didn’t want a soft top and also wanted a roof rack so I changed my order to a Wildtrak in February 2022 to get both.

mjohnso3

Black Diamond
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and was told my secondary status is "unscheduled-clean". The phone rep said this means it will be build this year and I should have a VIN between end of August and end of September.

Should I be excited or is this just a way to get me off the phone without being mad?

Signed: Impatient manchild.
I wish I could tell you that it means something but my experience with Ford Customer Service has been filled with a lot of hallow promises. They are polite and well trained and know how to handle the "Bronco " reservation questions that come their way. I'm sure they get lots of practice, but I hope for all of us and your sake they are giving you honest information.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They go back to 2021 when production started. Thank you very much. LOL I messing with you Lil Ricky.

Use the search function, plenty of info on what the status means and doesn't mean.

In fact, there are weakly threads on scheduling which touch on this. But only dating back to about 2020.

First Name
Angela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just got off the phone with Ford Customer Service and was told my secondary status is "unscheduled-clean". The phone rep said this means it will be build this year and I should have a VIN between end of August and end of September.

Should I be excited or is this just a way to get me off the phone without being mad?

I wish I could tell you that it means something but my experience with Ford Customer Service has been filled with a lot of hallow promises. They are polite and well trained and know how to handle the "Bronco " reservation questions that come their way. I'm sure they get lots of practice, but I hope for all of us and your sake they are giving you honest information.
At this point, whatever makes you feel better. That's where I'm at. If they tell say "unscheduled clean" well, I made it another day....

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do not have a reservation number, but have a sales code and order code number. Can you please clarify?
this link is irrelevant to us non reservation holders. we just have to wait for word from the dealer. mine is 90% sure even though i'm unscheduled-clean that i'll be pushed to a 2023. personally i don't think they have enough allocation to get me a 2022 but they won't directly say it.

Bronck

Base
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base

Talking to Ford chat is akin to talking to Miss Cleo
Sponsored