EVH1994

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious to see who else has a Day 1 / Day 2 reservation that has yet to be scheduled?

I'm a 9am MST 7/14/2020 (Day 2) reservation holder and I still don't have a build date. I've tried to be patient and understanding through all of this, but I'm starting to get discouraged.

2DR / Badlands / 2.3L / Manual / Lux / Tow / Non-SAS

@Ford Motor Company
Sponsored

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just curious to see who else has a Day 1 / Day 2 reservation that has yet to be scheduled?

I'm a 9am MST 7/14/2020 (Day 2) reservation holder and I still don't have a build date. I've tried to be patient and understanding through all of this, but I'm starting to get discouraged.

Day 2 here pushed to MY22. No word yet.

4-Door,Badlands , Sasquatch, MIC, 2.7 Tow, High

Nelson Negron

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/14 Res, 2 Door badlands, 2.3 manual, Oxford White, High, Tow, Roof rack. This is so disheartening. I know this is just a vehicle but damn shit's giving me anxiety. What's next, bronco christmas stockings? To keep hanging in there? SMH

Ford2201

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 - 2014 JKU - 1997 TJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day 2 reservation pushed to 2022. Got the schedule email today. 2-door Black Diamond non-sasq

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First night, 2D Badlands with SASQ, High package, no tow...........waiting on Ford to get off their sorry butts and grant a transfer to another dealer so I can order again. It's been four weeks since I requested a transfer to another dealer.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Day 2- no build date
4 dr BD 2.7 Sas Mid Tow

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a feeling at some point in the future, someone will connect the dots and figure out that the Day1 and Day2 folks who never got production dates, was a result of how the dealer placed the order or something to that effect. The number of folks who got 2D production dates today that never had a reservation at all, and folks who reserved this last spring and summer is sickening and pretty hard to accept. I've always held on to the theory that builds were pulled, based on priority, then constraints, then allocation. All the priority builds were done during the summer imo, then the allocations replaced constraints in importance.......now after today's events, I'm thinking there's something more to it that we don't know about. No conspiracy or anything like that, but there's something up with the first two days of reservations that are allowing them to be overlooked imo.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/14 4pm & Not scheduled and feel like we’re back to mostly soft top only …

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 and around 10pm reservation. 4Dr, MIC, LUX, Tow, Sas.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

7/14/20 6:58 am reservation
1/30/21 order
10/13 MY22 reorder
Large volume dealer
4 door BL MIC 2.7 high pack
Personally verified WBDO at dealer.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

@Ford Motor Company
I am a day 1 reservation and have virtually the same build as yours except I added SAS after I had to reorder MY22. Shortly after reordering MY22 I received a confirmation of my order as well as a build date that unfortunately has already been pushed back 1 week.

Don't know your dealer situation but I believe that my dealer helped me out. They kept promising me a MY21 and despite receiving a bunch of MY21's they couldn't get mine. I believe they did receive at least 1 2DR / hardtop and it was my color CO. Frustrating but I was patient and kept in touch and when we reordered they told me they felt good that I'd get scheduled early. So far, so good.

Hang in there, good luck.
Sponsored