Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7/14 Res, 2 Door badlands, 2.3 manual, Oxford White, High, Tow, Roof rack. This is so disheartening. I know this is just a vehicle but damn shit's giving me anxiety. What's next, bronco christmas stockings? To keep hanging in there? SMH
I have a guess. It’s going to be a Lasso. So you can “go and catch one in the wild.” Guess what it doubles as a noose! Fml hang in there.
Sponsored

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't feel bad. Night 1 reservation, "in production" since 9/14 and radio silence since....getting built is about the same as not getting built for a lot

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At some point they are going to send us all Brono Sports with "No, it's a real bronco" stickers all over it.

Booback

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xxx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just curious to see who else has a Day 1 / Day 2 reservation that has yet to be scheduled?

I'm a 9am MST 7/14/2020 (Day 2) reservation holder and I still don't have a build date. I've tried to be patient and understanding through all of this, but I'm starting to get discouraged.

2DR / Badlands / 2.3L / Manual / Lux / Tow / Non-SAS

@Ford Motor Company
@Ford Motor Company doesn’t give a crap. Similar boat - early res. Crickets. Read the thread on the next wave of builds. All kinds of late reservations.

Reactions: Jdc

Sponsored

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know we all agree that the whole allocation system is a bunch of malarky AND then add in the dealers that have taken advantage of the situation with early reservation holders.

I probably won't even get on the schedule until AFTER the price guarantee is no longer in effect, so January 1, 2024
Is that your Strategy Ford? Remember a fish stinks from the head down....and sometimes it takes a while for the smell to hit ya!

#fixthesystem #FordLoyaltyHA

MtnRanger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 1 7/13 11pm. 99ed for 22, un 99ed in October. Switched from 2 door to 4 door badlands mic.

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Day 1 reservation, 5 hours after launch

4D, Badlands, 2.7, MIC,. Sas, Lux, Tow, HD bumper

Nothing yet

Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Early 7/14 (tried for hours 7/13), pushed myself to '22, Black Diamond 4dr, 2.7, Sasquatch, hardtop, mid... jack shit so far. Order placed with dealer (who has been wonderful), was really hoping for something today and nothing. Pretty f'ing bummed to be honest.

Orf

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Flex, 2017 F-250, 2018 Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My stats below. I saw more than a couple people with nearly identical builds to mine, but reserved much later, get scheduling emails yesterday. Happy for those folks, but losing what little faith I had in Ford dwindling away.

It really is ridiculous. On the flip side, maybe my really late Lightning reservation will jump a bunch of earlier ones to make up for it?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So what happens if you have a Day1 reservation BUT you are at Granger?

My point is that how many allocations does your dealer have? If your dealer has several hundred orders but has a small allocation then you will have to wait in line.

RenoBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a feeling at some point in the future, someone will connect the dots and figure out that the Day1 and Day2 folks who never got production dates, was a result of how the dealer placed the order or something to that effect. The number of folks who got 2D production dates today that never had a reservation at all, and folks who reserved this last spring and summer is sickening and pretty hard to accept. I've always held on to the theory that builds were pulled, based on priority, then constraints, then allocation. All the priority builds were done during the summer imo, then the allocations replaced constraints in importance.......now after today's events, I'm thinking there's something more to it that we don't know about. No conspiracy or anything like that, but there's something up with the first two days of reservations that are allowing them to be overlooked imo.
I tend to believe that this type of scenario is likely. At first my order on the Ford website didn't match my order. Then, after ordering for MY22 I just kept pushing the new guy in charge of my order (my third so far) to double check until it was right. Less than a month later I have a production date.

I don't even think this is an issue of Ford not properly training dealers, but more a result of the state of the auto industry right now. Many dealers have very little inventory, and this has caused turnover of staff to likely skyrocket (and this is an industry with very high turnover). With instability at the local level, a new system of ordering, and many issues with the production, it would seem like a perfect storm for orders to not be put in properly or lost in the shuffle.
Sponsored