First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Am I missing something? I’m an unscheduled order but didn’t receive the 6/25 email (I’ve received the other mass emails to date. Thoughts?
Sponsored

buzzcutt2

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I missing something? I’m an unscheduled order but didn’t receive the 6/25 email (I’ve received the other mass emails to date. Thoughts?
Sounds like you're missing an email. :ROFLMAO:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As long as your order still shows up on Ford’s website under your account information you should be good.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just rec mine today, it was the same with the last email to🤷🏻‍♂️

Sponsored

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

First Edition Bronco, unsecured order and I also did not receive an email, and yes I checked my spam folder lol. Called my dealership today to make sure I still was a priority 10 and not somehow booted to department 99. I would give your dealership a quick call to make sure your order wasn’t pushed to a 99 and then crack open a beer and relax. Wasn’t that long ago when you ordered a brand new vehicle and didn’t know anything about production until they gave you a call to come pick it up. Woosah 🤙🏽

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-350 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

First Edition Bronco, unsecured order and I also did not receive an email, and yes I checked my spam folder lol. Called my dealership today to make sure I still was a priority 10 and not somehow booted to department 99. I would give your dealership a quick call to make sure your order wasn’t pushed to a 99 and then crack open a beer and relax. Wasn’t that long ago when you ordered a brand new vehicle and didn’t know anything about production until they gave you a call to come pick it up. Woosah 🤙🏽
Not gonna lie, half of me hopes it’s cause we’re gonna get build dates this week, but that’s doubtful

Big Island Bronco ?♂️

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not gonna lie, half of me hopes it’s cause we’re gonna get build dates this week, but that’s doubtful
I remember when the JL wrangler was just starting production and everybody was trying to guess when they would get their jeeps and in the end there was no rhyme or reason why some later orders came before earlier ones or why others got held up in post production for weeks.

dominicenoa

Badlands
First Name
Dominic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hard top email ended up in my spam folder, even after receiving all previous emails in my main inbox and approving the sender. Maybe a hiccup that pushed the 6/25 email to your spam?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A lot of forum folks didn't get that email when they have received all the others. It would be interesting to see if there's a common denominator with those that didn't (early reservation to be scheduled this week or soon).

I got the email so I'm not volunteering:)

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We also have priority 10. What does that mean?
Also our build week is 6/28 and no notice or a window sticker yet.
2 door Wildtrak loaded.
Lou
Sponsored