Sponsored

Unwanted Bronco Order about to be Delivery.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
+1 on Team Find a B6G Member.
Certainly someone here is geographically close, and the details of this inbound order would be very desirable to them.
Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Be a decent person and see if anyone wants to purchase it from the dealer. Ask your friends if they want to buy it. Hopefully you have a MSRP deal that your dealership will honor.

Or, you can be one of those.... (see comments above)... and wonder why people are the way they are. 🤷‍♂️
The dealer isn’t going to sell an ordered bronco at MSRP to anyone but the person who ordered it. They’re getting dinged already for not selling to the person who’s name is on the order, so they might as well profit off of it.

I have a second Bronco coming and was planning on doing just that. But instead I’ll either have to see if they’ll pay me to back out or if I need to buy it and sell it. It’s a 4D Badlands Sasquatch with high package, soft top, and capable bumper if anyone in Lubbock area really wants to see if my dealer would sell to them at msrp. My guess is no.

OP
OP
Philosophize

Philosophize

Wildtrak
First Name
F. Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My wife and I ordered Broncos after having mine for six months now; this is all we need. What should I do with my other one? It finished being built and delivered On July 20.
Thanks for the input I am in SA TX I like the CarMax option.

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

KillerPenz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The dealer isn’t going to sell an ordered bronco at MSRP to anyone but the person who ordered it. They’re getting dinged already for not selling to the person who’s name is on the order, so they might as well profit off of it.
I guess that really depends on your dealer huh?

I had 2 reservations, gave my spare reservation to my brother in law (obviously different last names). Dealership who this reservation was with sold to BIL for same deal I was offered, Invoice pricing.

Dealerships aren't getting dinged like you think they are by selling to someone other than original reservation holder.

So in response to your post, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night. If it were me, I'd rather try to hook someone up than take advantage of them out of my own greed. Seems we are 2 very different people 🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Synyster06Gates

Badlands
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I had 2 reservations, gave my spare reservation to my brother in law (obviously different last names). Dealership who this reservation was with sold to BIL for same deal I was offered, Invoice pricing.

Dealerships aren't getting dinged like you think they are by selling to someone other than original reservation holder.

So in response to your post, I guess whatever helps you sleep at night. If it were me, I'd rather try to hook someone up than take advantage of them out of my own greed. Seems we are 2 very different people 🤷‍♂️
Yeah, never mind the part of my post where I offered it up to anyone in the nearby area to see if the dealer would sell it to them at msrp lol.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You could tell your dealer you don’t want it and maybe you both can make money on it. With the name match policy the dealer may agree to sell it to you at msrp and then you allow them to mark it up and sell it on consignment...that way it works for both of you.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should definitely do the right thing and take delivery of it, then offer it to someone on this site that has been waiting the longest!
Selling price of course would be just enough to cover all of your costs...

TC1

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2022 Mach E, 2021 Escape, 2014 RX 450
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Will dealers still pay people to back out?
Mine was just built and had 2 dealerships contact me about selling it to tell in a no money lost transaction. So there are options.

Sponsored

Engineer Pass

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The big question everyone wants to know is the build. There are many members that would take it. I have a 2 year order that will be here mid July. Fully optioned OBX less SAS. I might be willing to trade for a different build.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Selling at market price isn’t greedy, sorry. I mean you going to sell your house for what its worth or what the market says it’s worth?

Pretty sure you both will sleep just fine after that sale, shouldnt call people out for making good business decisions.🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I put in a Maverick XLT Hybrid order when the Reservation window opened. Just for giggles really, to see if it would show up before my Bronco. Sure enough, it came in Feb. 22. I drove it 21 days, put 500 miles on it, listed it For Sale and made a cool $8,500 in profit. I tried to offer it up to my dealer with the Bronco order in hopes they would bump me up in line. LOL, they offered me $5k below MSRP because it was "used". I said F-that and never felt guilty about making some change.
xKHMUNh.jpg

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you can, buy and flip it for a hefty profit! Otherwise the dealership is gonna sell it at a hefty ADM that could’ve gone in to your bank account.
This is exactly what you do.

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nothing wrong with making a profit. Supply and demand. Capitalism. Trust me you will need every penny with this economy thats headed our way. Not that everyone doesnt already know that. You are not a bad person for making a profit. or you could make someone very happy. Either option is going to make someone very happy and has no reflection on the type of person you are. I personally would sell it and make a profit to hedge the inflated price you paid for your first one even at msrp.
Sponsored