Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, as I have seen many times, priority code 99 is bad. I went to my dealer to get a copy of the of my build sheet. Nothing too surprising on there, other than the block that says Priority Code 99. My heart sank. Granted I am a late order, I’m a little disheartened by this. I am waiting on my dealer to get back with me…..BTW it is a two door base non sas.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll let everyone chime in, but I think that is normal....2 door will have the hard top. Plus you said you are a late order....People with day 2 reservations that have hard tops arent sure if they will get one this year. I dont think you have anything to worry about.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Be sure and talk with the "New Car Manager" - some of the regular sales guys don't know what's going on with this -
Don't know where you are in Utah, ordered a van from Rick Warner Ford back in the day, but where I am at now, the owner is the "New Car Manager". I think I'm in a better place...

BroncoTodd

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model X 100D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
this happened to my brother weeks ago even though he had ordered a BB soft top 4 door back in early March. Luckily I had him demand to see the DORA and ensure it didn’t say ”99”. Sure enough it did.

I had him demand that they change it to a 19 and push it through. Of course they told him he would have to pony up some more money in a deposit, which he said he was fine with. In the end, they just pushed it through with no money down.

Still sucks that people are either ignorant or playing games to deprioritize new customers that they dont know in favor of others.

Sponsored

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
So how many different priority codes are there? I just placed my order yesterday and got a priority code 19. Granted I purposely avoided the hard top so I can get mine sooner, but I'm curious to know if the priority code options are just 19 or 99, or are there more options than that?

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So how many different priority codes are there? I just placed my order yesterday and got a priority code 19. Granted I purposely avoided the hard top so I can get mine sooner, but I'm curious to know if the priority code options are just 19 or 99, or are there more options than that?
An order yesterday? Check which model year you are assigned. I think at this point you are looking at 2023.

RobCo

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 1977 Ford Bronco project
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What exactly does the Priority Code 99 mean? A long wait? I'm just curious because I've been considering putting in a reservation. I know it will be a long while but I can wait.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
An order yesterday? Check which model year you are assigned. I think at this point you are looking at 2023.
Yup, an order yesterday. Good lord I hope I don't have to wait that long. Of course talking to the salesman at my dealer he was completely clueless and said that it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. I assume he is used to putting in orders for Escapes, or something like that. On a positive note, this dealer had a bronco available for test drive, and that was what really sold it for me. I was hoping to have it within 6 months but now you've got me worried.

BTW, the printout I got from the dealer stated MY 2021. I don't believe that for a second, but that's what it says.

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, as I have seen many times, priority code 99 is bad. I went to my dealer to get a copy of the of my build sheet. Nothing too surprising on there, other than the block that says Priority Code 99. My heart sank. Granted I am a late order, I’m a little disheartened by this. I am waiting on my dealer to get back with me…..BTW it is a two door base non sas.
Priority Code 99 means Do Not Build

Sponsored

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What exactly does the Priority Code 99 mean? A long wait? I'm just curious because I've been considering putting in a reservation. I know it will be a long while but I can wait.
Priority Code 99 means Do Not Build

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yup, an order yesterday. Good lord I hope I don't have to wait that long. Of course talking to the salesman at my dealer he was completely clueless and said that it usually takes 6 to 8 weeks from order to delivery. I assume he is used to putting in orders for Escapes, or something like that. On a positive note, this dealer had a bronco available for test drive, and that was what really sold it for me. I was hoping to have it within 6 months but now you've got me worried.

BTW, the printout I got from the dealer stated MY 2021. I don't believe that for a second, but that's what it says.
Extremely doubtful you will see a 2021. What's your build?

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Extremely doubtful you will see a 2021. What's your build?
It's 4 door soft top with very few add on's (other than Sasquatch). See my sig below.
Sponsored