Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

same goes with the F150s base screen dash, go to Lariat and up trim level and get a fancy configurable digital dash.
Sponsored

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

also curious, question to the serious off roaders, at what angle does it get dangerous leaning left or right? Driving a rented Wrangler in Moab I was sure we'll roll several times, but we were far from doing so, just felt like it. Where does the danger zone begin when driving slow and cautious? I know it depends on many things, just curious what a general "be extra careful now" angle is.
When you have to lean your body one way to keep from rolling over the other way, that’s the angle. Lol. Seriously though, I have no idea what the actual number is.

OP
OP
rjkmoto

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe its just me but every time I read one of your posts, I think you end it by saying "Just Kidding". :ROFLMAO:
Nah just my initials.

JK ?

tomdaniel

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

also curious, question to the serious off roaders, at what angle does it get dangerous leaning left or right? Driving a rented Wrangler in Moab I was sure we'll roll several times, but we were far from doing so, just felt like it. Where does the danger zone begin when driving slow and cautious? I know it depends on many things, just curious what a general "be extra careful now" angle is.
Naturally, it's going to be different based on your setup. I would love it if the onboard was programmed with the rollover angle and a warning when you are approaching it.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When you have to lean your body one way to keep from rolling over the other way, that’s the angle. Lol. Seriously though, I have no idea what the actual number is.
When I get an uncontrollable urge to stick my arm out (bad move BTW)

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really want to see what the gauge cluster in the Base-BD are. If it's two physical gauges and the screen center than I'm set, not the biggest fan of the one gauge and screen

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really want to see what the gauge cluster in the Base-BD are. If it's two physical gauges and the screen center than I'm set, not the biggest fan of the one gauge and screen
This would be amazing. Unfortunately I'm not holding my breath.

MVP

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe its just me but every time I read one of your posts, I think you end it by saying "Just Kidding". :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it’s really a bad thing for him to put at the end of every post. I end up thinking whatever he said wasn’t true.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The “other” forum posted a close pic of gauge cluster. We’ve seen some of the test rigs clusters but this one looks more polished/closer to production than the “windows-esque” test screen data on the test rigs.

I like the layout of the off-road info and the Speedo on the left.

JK

2021 Ford Bronco gauge cluster.jpeg
So that means about 250 miles on a full tank off road (YMMV).

Sponsored

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So that means about 250 miles on a full tank off road (YMMV).
That's about all I get in my Hellcat but I won't have to use premium in the Bronco. WIN!!!

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like it a lot, not sure I'm in love with it yet, need to see it in person still. I really like the retro look of the bronco but all the modern features that are everywhere in and on it. That is what the Jeep is missing, a jeep has been a jeep for so long and to me the interior is just played out, i've always hated their instrument clusters, they look like every other chrysler instrument cluster to me. I personally want new now, never had new, never been ahead of the curve, now is my chance and the Bronco is giving it to me.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hate double information so the analog speedo is kind of a waste of space in my opinion. I would much prefer a speedometer and tach with a screen in the middle or 100% digital like the new mustangs. Silly that they have a digital speedometer and analog...

Rion

Big Bend
First Name
Rion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
According to my calculations, based on the fuel gauge shown, that’s an estimated 275 miles on a tank... :-/ wonder if that’s a final number...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like it shows tire pressure. After all this talk of cars and over the air updates for software for headunits, I'm disappointed there hasn't been an update for our Tiguan to show this. Our unit shows so many details about the car but not tire pressure
Sponsored