Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 CJ5, 2015 BMW M4, 2019 Jeep G.C. Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you decide to sell the steel bumper, I will definitely buy it from you. I couldn't get mine with one and am actively looking. Even if it is a year from now, I'm on board if you are.
Hi, I have a badlands, finally with a build date, and I may do the same thing. Actively looking now for a new bumper option that retains all the sensors and camera (which looks to be the hard part). Anyway, I would be willing to sale for a small fee too. Nothing crazy. Remind me after a couple of months if you like.
Sponsored

SurfsUp85

Outer Banks
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4 door Outer Banks, Kia soul 4u
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi, I have a badlands, finally with a build date, and I may do the same thing. Actively looking now for a new bumper option that retains all the sensors and camera (which looks to be the hard part). Anyway, I would be willing to sale for a small fee too. Nothing crazy. Remind me after a couple of months if you like.
Sounds great!

Thank you!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Many of us are being pushed to MY22. I have a Black Diamond on order and for MY21 the modular bumper was standard, for MY22 it is now an option. I want this bumper so I will need to adjust my "re-order" in October. I won't even get into the price guarantee we have and now it appears this will cost me more $ where it was standard.....my QUESTION: Is the rear bumper part of the Modular Bumper package? In other words if I order the Modular bumper.....do I also get the rear steel bumper as it was packaged for MY22???????????????? Thank you.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Many of us are being pushed to MY22. I have a Black Diamond on order and for MY21 the modular bumper was standard, for MY22 it is now an option. I want this bumper so I will need to adjust my "re-order" in October. I won't even get into the price guarantee we have and now it appears this will cost me more $ where it was standard.....my QUESTION: Is the rear bumper part of the Modular Bumper package? In other words if I order the Modular bumper.....do I also get the rear steel bumper as it was packaged for MY22???????????????? Thank you.
We will find out when you do.
Sponsored