Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

2 door reservation holders when we get our quarter build estimates.

I can't wait to tell people who picked up a 4 door soft top off the lot the day they decided to buy one how great my 2 door will eventually be.

Edit to thank Ross for giving us any info at all.

Ford Bronco [Update 7/30] Ready to roll: MAP readies for "full speed" Bronco production as questions loom 51AdKc-6fgL._AC_
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You wouldn't happen to know when the next set of emails will be sent out?
I was told to expect normal scheduling to begin next week, but that was 2 weeks ago and the situation still seems fluid.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Let's go Ford! And everybody else.

Goldman Sachs reports new car inventory won't catch up until next year

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/new...tory-wont-catch-up-until-next-year/ar-AAMFmQS

And for those hoping to sell their used car...

"Used car inventories seem to have bottomed in April and prices probably peaked in June 2021, according to the Goldman Sachs report. Prices will likely retrace about 35% of their growth since the start of the pandemic by the end of this year and over 70% by the end of 2022."

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you as always Ross. You're updates are very timely. While I'm glad to hear MAP is moving toward full production, I just don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling. With no information as too where we are with Webasto I'm afraid much of MAP's production will not be reserved special ordered Broncos. I think we'll be seeing more dealer vehicles to fill a dealers allocation that will be sold to every Tom, Dick, and Sally that wants a Bronco no matter the build. I do hope I'm wrong, but historically things just haven't been going well for us reservations holders.

Disclaimer: I do not blame Ford, or the dealers as I know they must make profits to stay in business. However, I will be upset if I see a dealer inventory Bronco with a "deadly sin" option. That just won't be right.

Last edited:

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @PREMiERdrum as always for the small amount of info you can provide. I know you keep saying they are working through units this week, but I haven't seen any posts of anyone getting any additional updates yet this week. Presumably they've been working through these units the last three days. Any word on if they are shipping any this week without tracker updates, or if they are just repairing issues and still waiting to ship?
Exactly! 👆🏼👆🏼

I’m not as concerned with shipping as they could drive mine the 11 miles and drop it at my dealer!

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2 door reservation holders when we get our quarter build estimates.

I can't wait to tell people who picked up a 4 door soft top off the lot the day they decided to buy one how great my 2 door will eventually be.

Edit to thank Ross for giving us any info at all.

51AdKc-6fgL._AC_.jpg

😂 Two shifts a day, and soon Saturdays. Gotta get the dealers their Broncos. Constrained items and all. Stay pumped!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was told to expect normal scheduling to begin next week, but that was 2 weeks ago and the situation still seems fluid.
I get a bad taste in my mouth when I hear fluid now. Thanks for the update and information that Ford should be communicating at least to order holders, I wish they would change their black hole strategy.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get a bad taste in my mouth when I hear fluid now. Thanks for the update and information that Ford should be communicating at least to order holders, I wish they would change their black hole strategy.
FWIW I think it's likely we'll hear something soon since Q2 earnings is happening today. It's customary to release bad news just after earnings.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum I'd like to say Yay.... but being that there really hasn't been normal scheduling in approx. 6+ weeks now, I just can't share the same enthusiasm as you have. So accustomed to being let down that nowadays I simply look for the next one to drop.

As always though, thank you for the update... it's more than Ford has given us.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum Thanks again for giving us the "unofficial" update.

Question. If MAP is able to sustain 1100 vehicles per day @ a 65% Bronco rate that is somewhere around 15,000 Bronco's in a month (not counting Saturdays). If that went on for four months (through November) that would be something like 60,000 more 2021 Broncos. Is that achievable or are we still more realistically looking at maybe 40,000 more 2021 Broncos?

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Misalignment of the top when installed or abend in the framing after installation.

No direct connection to MAP, just a well-sourced guy.
Agreed, but Ford needs to know if this is happening at the factory or during shipment. Some protective PPF wrap or felt may be in order. The scratches look awful, down to the metal.

Always good to have well-sourced members in any forum! ;)

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@PREMiERdrum do you get the sense that schedules orders in August with build days will stay on track or that they will be pushed out to accommodate the June and July builds that haven't happened yet?
That's what all of us mid August guys are dying to know.