First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My two feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any rumors about a ‘business solution’ to MIC tops? example: buy soft top now, get MIC later for $X.
I would actually pay more for a soft top at this point since the mics seem to be trash and are why my truck is rotting 5 hours away on a lot
Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So at 550 Per shift with a 60/40 and 70/30 split rate favoring Bronco, they should be through all current reservations in about 9-11 Months.

That would make a lot of people happy

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum besides the MIC top and QC checks, is there any sort of shipping backlog?

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford could build 10000 Broncos a day, but most of the two door folks would still be no closer to getting ours. The updates are always appreciated, but Ford really does need to speak on the mic issues and if us 2 door folks should just be prepared to wait until my23.

Sponsored

Sasquobx

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While there have been a few one-off issues with delivered units, no other major concerns have presented themselves. The MIC roof appears to be the solo major concern, forcing the reality of production scheduling even further out of line with ordered units. This will inevitably lead to the production of lower trim, soft top, 4 door units in the coming months, as dealers with promised allocation but no buildable units will need to have a deliverable product.

To make sure I understand can you confirm the following is true - the current allocation for dealers of reserved orders can be replaced with dealer orders of lower trims so they are still “met”? My concern is that because of ford’s issues with not being able to deliver on the constraints they’ll kick us to the side.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks as always @PREMiERdrum !!

Not sure you know this level of detail but is there a way to tell if our rig is stuck in a QC issue? For many of us that are past our blend date but haven't received a "built" confirmation, we are watching closely for any changes to the trackers. We are looking at updates to specific things wondering if it means our rig is ready to ship or if it is stuck because of a bad MIC (or some other QC issue).

Some of the things we've been watching are things like the Over-the-Air icon replacing the sync icon with this:

Ford Bronco [Update 7/30] Ready to roll: MAP readies for "full speed" Bronco production as questions loom 1627496940714

Some think that this means that it is fully built but none of us know for sure. Yes, we are pretty much grasping for whatever tidbits of an update we can find but wonder if there is something more reliable that we should be looking at (if anything at all).

Thanks again!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So at 550 Per shift with a 60/40 and 70/30 split rate favoring Bronco, they should be through all current reservations in about 9-11 Months.

That would make a lot of people happy
Dealer stock will make dealers happy the rest maybe not soo much.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So as a 2 door order, first evening reservation with no build date as of yet, and a dealer with a small allocation, even at #4 on the list out of 18 allocations, I'm probably not going to see it this year am I???

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea but a 20,000 dollar mark up is more than ridiculous check out some TN dealer lot prices for 4 door big bends !

Sponsored

BadAss bronco dude

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So newer builds have priority, and those of us that have been built for over a month have to wait for a trickle of extra hard tops from an unreliable supplier, is what my gut is telling me.
From this forum I had learned about the issues with the hardtop. A few weeks ago I switched my order to soft top. Figured i could order one later. Like 2023 later. Still waiting for my email... Fingers crossed i will receive it between now or September...

LIKEABOSS

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum do you have any word on how many people are working this week to clear the Broncos on quality hold? Is it a couple employees or a small army working to get them out? My 4DR First Edition with MIC will have been on the MAP lot for a month this Friday.

BadAss bronco dude

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
superduty.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing, it is great just to have some news even if it isnt great news.

I have a Bandlands, 2.7, LUX, MIC with the tow package ordered...in you opinion is there any point to change to a soft to take an earlier delivery date or am I just effed overall?
You have my exact build... My dealer had said that just switching to soft top would greatly increase my odds of getting my car before 2023... So I did. Still waiting for my build date...

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any rumors about a ‘business solution’ to MIC tops? example: buy soft top now, get MIC later for $X.

This info came courtesy of my wife who is in the same Yoga class as a Ford exec.

They are looking at a host of different "solutions", and trying to get numbers from suppliers on what is or isn't viable. They are at least exploring different options but it is not a guarantee of anything. At worst I was told to expect some compensation in the form of accessories for a '22 delivery of an early reservation.
Sponsored