Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't matter when you converted to an order at this point. Only thing order date was for is if you didn't get an order in by 3/19 you weren't eligible for a build date during the first 90 says of production. Only things that matter is reservation timestamp (kinda), dealer allocation (sorta), deadly sins (mostly), and how much luck favors you.
Hahahaha!! I am definitely not a lucky person with cars.. the last car I ordered was my Jaguar F Pace that came in and was towed out of my driveway with 23 miles on it.. fast forward through hurricane Harvey here in Houston, I had driven every car in the Range Rover/Jag fleet before they finally bought back my car and upgraded me into a new one at no additional cost. After ordering this bronco and it turning into a long wait, my husband has insisted Iā€™m not allowed to order any more cars. šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ my dealership has about 45 orders and only 5 have been accepted thus far. They havenā€™t told me where I am in line, but guessing because now it doesnā€™t truly matter. My priority code is 19 if that means anything?
Sponsored

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know you're simply using math based on what Premier has shared but your numbers seem super optimistic. Especially with all the breaks and shut downs MAP has experienced.
I am trying to be optimistic. Nobody likes a pessimist... LOL!!
I have a VIN. I hope LOTS of people get VINs in the next few weeks!

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This will probably get lost in the sea of questions, but I seem to have heard something about rock rails being another source of slow production on certain models as well. My Bronco was "produced" on 7/1 (6/30 blend date) according to the vehicle visibility tracker, but then on 7/24 the rock rails were added to the order change history. I have a Black Diamond, so rock rails are standard on my order. Are rock rails now a bottleneck as well?
I was told in February when I converted to an order that they were dropping my rock rails and dual soft/hard top options because of delays on both. But that was February. Maybe they are prioritizing rock rails for your model and not add on options like mine so orders like yours will get thru faster? I was told Iā€™d have to order those separately.

KKCrunch

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What a time to be alive, right?

As many owners anxiously await word on their "traced" units produced a month (or more) ago, MAP will soon awaken from a week of production downtime and on Monday will mark "full speed" production milestone for 2021 Broncos. And yes, those traced units are being worked through and shipped out as quickly as they can.

It's true, there are still a LOT of rigs parked both at the factory and in satellite staging lots awaiting inspection, and in many cases, roof unit replacement. While quality issues with delivered MIC hardtops from Webasto have been extremely troubling, a somewhat steady of serviceable roof assemblies is still being trucked from Plymouth down to Wayne. I still have serious concerns with the design of the roof and the ability of Webasto to build them correctly, but at this point that's something for the warranty and customer relations folks to figure out.

When MAP fires up the assembly lines again on Monday, they'll be operating with a production schedule of 550 vehicles per shift. While I haven't seen the most current blend target of Bronco to Ranger, I believe it was set to be somewhere between 60/40 and 70/30 favoring Bronco.

Saturdays were set to begin on September 11th, but now appear to be kicking off at least 2 weeks earlier.

While there have been a few one-off issues with delivered units, no other major concerns have presented themselves. The MIC roof appears to be the solo major concern, forcing the reality of production scheduling even further out of line with ordered units. This will inevitably lead to the production of lower trim, soft top, 4 door units in the coming months, as dealers with promised allocation but no buildable units will need to have a deliverable product.

As for my rig, we're 1,250 miles and 4 weeks (yesterday) into ownership and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the hardtop has issues and I have accepted that mine will almost certainly be replaced in its entirety when a more permanent solution is achieved. However, the ease of use for open-air driving is phenomenal, and the NVH while driving top-on is completely livable. I LOVE my truck and I know that you all will too, once they show up.

I'm sorry for those of you who have tagged or messaged me without a response yet, I've been completely buried in requests and I have stepped back a bit from my "connected" time.

More as I learn it.

Q&A

Misalignment of the top when installed or abend in the framing after installation.

Two per day with Saturdays coming online earlier than expected.

I was told to expect normal scheduling to begin next week, but that was 2 weeks ago and the situation still seems fluid.
Do you have any word of hope for those of us with early res's who haven't even received a build date yet. It's been 7 weeks since they have issued any new build scheduling. What's up with that ?

Sponsored

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

As many owners anxiously await word on their "traced" units produced a month (or more) ago, MAP will soon awaken from a week of production downtime and on Monday will mark "full speed" production milestone for 2021 Broncos. And yes, those traced units are being worked through and shipped out as quickly as they can.

It's true, there are still a LOT of rigs parked both at the factory and in satellite staging lots awaiting inspection, and in many cases, roof unit replacement. While quality issues with delivered MIC hardtops from Webasto have been extremely troubling, a somewhat steady of serviceable roof assemblies is still being trucked from Plymouth down to Wayne. I still have serious concerns with the design of the roof and the ability of Webasto to build them correctly, but at this point that's something for the warranty and customer relations folks to figure out.

When MAP fires up the assembly lines again on Monday, they'll be operating with a production schedule of 550 vehicles per shift. While I haven't seen the most current blend target of Bronco to Ranger, I believe it was set to be somewhere between 60/40 and 70/30 favoring Bronco.

Saturdays were set to begin on September 11th, but now appear to be kicking off at least 2 weeks earlier.

While there have been a few one-off issues with delivered units, no other major concerns have presented themselves. The MIC roof appears to be the solo major concern, forcing the reality of production scheduling even further out of line with ordered units. This will inevitably lead to the production of lower trim, soft top, 4 door units in the coming months, as dealers with promised allocation but no buildable units will need to have a deliverable product.

As for my rig, we're 1,250 miles and 4 weeks (yesterday) into ownership and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the hardtop has issues and I have accepted that mine will almost certainly be replaced in its entirety when a more permanent solution is achieved. However, the ease of use for open-air driving is phenomenal, and the NVH while driving top-on is completely livable. I LOVE my truck and I know that you all will too, once they show up.

I'm sorry for those of you who have tagged or messaged me without a response yet, I've been completely buried in requests and I have stepped back a bit from my "connected" time.

More as I learn it.

Q&A

Misalignment of the top when installed or abend in the framing after installation.

I was told to expect normal scheduling to begin next week, but that was 2 weeks ago and the situation still seems fluid.
I don't mean to impose but you seem resourceful about the timelines. Do you have any inside on when Ford will rollout 2022 B&P? I am happy for those awaiting production but for my part, i am definitely a 2022 build and i am curious about what awaits for the 2022 options. I am familiar with what has already been posted in terms of 2022 timelines but there is no specific date for B&P. Any info would be much appreciated.

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was told in February when I converted to an order that they were dropping my rock rails and dual soft/hard top options because of delays on both. But that was February. Maybe they are prioritizing rock rails for your model and not add on options like mine so orders like yours will get thru faster? I was told Iā€™d have to order those separately.
That would make sense for orders that had Dealer Installed Options since those can be installed at any point. Hopefully this just means that I'm a little closer to getting my Bronco.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That would make sense for orders that had Dealer Installed Options since those can be installed at any point. Hopefully this just means that I'm a little closer to getting my Bronco.
Yep! Fingers crossed for you! Iā€™m excited to see everyone getting theirs. Iā€™m just jealous and want to join the club! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

More as I learn it.

Q&A

Does your roof leak in the rain?

My MIC OBX was built July 22, and the status has stayed there . . . No word. Sounds like you think the roof is the primary issue.

Re: the roof, I don't much care if its imperfect, so long as Ford replaces the bad parts later on.

pimpjuice

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm not sure if this is or could be a potential issue or not but a Ford employee told me that a few of the F150 big screens melted because it was sitting in the sun for a few weeks.
Could this be an issue with Broncos already built?
I live in Florida and doubt temps in MI reach the levels we get but there has been heatwaves

Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
8/28 reservation date

and maybe Iā€™m asking too much too soon? I guess I felt like since they converted to an order early on, I was in a good spot. Iā€™ve received maybe 2 emails from Ford and my dealership is basically non communicative unless I text my sales person.
If your build is what I see in your profile pic, then I would kill to have the optimistic mind that you have.

8/28 reservation with a Badlands, sas, mic and most likely high or Lux package. I have a 7/15 reservation and ordered Badlands, sas, mic, highā€¦ I will shit a brick if I see a build date before Thanksgiving. And as for ā€œcommunicationā€, Yaa thatā€™s not in Fordā€™s vocabulary.

Bronco_gal

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Ford Bronco, 1993 Cobra Mustang, 2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum thank you for always updating us when you do not have to.

I would like to ask a question if it is okā€¦.

What exactly does Unscheduled - Clean mean? Obviously I know it hasnā€™t been scheduled but trying to clarify what exactly that means.
Sponsored