Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@PREMiERdrum

Any insight to the rock rail holdups? Dealer told me that even though mine is "produced" then next line in vehicle visibility mentions rock rails.
Sponsored

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

300 ish per day. After a while, times 6. So roughly 7200 a month. 190000 divided by 7200 is 26.3.

So 26 months until they catch up. yikes. And those that are 190k+, wow. long wait.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

300 ish per day. After a while, times 6. So roughly 7200 a month. 190000 divided by 7200 is 26.3.

So 26 months until they catch up. yikes. And those that are 190k+, wow. long wait.

300ish PER SHIFT - Two shifts per day. So take your 26 and divide by 2 - Roughly. they should get through all reservations, assuming no constraints on suppliers in about a year.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your build is what I see in your profile pic, then I would kill to have the optimistic mind that you have.

8/28 reservation with a Badlands, sas, mic and most likely high or Lux package. I have a 7/15 reservation and ordered Badlands, sas, mic, high… I will shit a brick if I see a build date before Thanksgiving. And as for “communication”, Yaa that’s not in Ford’s vocabulary.
Haha! It’s definitely not in their vocabulary.
Mine is badlands, lux, 2.7, tow, MIC I wanted sas but didn’t need 35” tires. My husband and I already have a debate going on if it will fit in our garage with 33’s 🤣 I’m way too optimistic, I know. I just want my damn car already… said everyone on this thread

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

300ish PER SHIFT - Two shifts per day. So take your 26 and divide by 2 - Roughly. they should get through all reservations, assuming no constraints on suppliers in about a year.
Copy that. Makes way more sense. Thanks. So my math wasn't too far off. lol

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the same way.. I was told it was built last week but still shows in production.
Ask for the secondary status on the dealer visibility report.

Might show “produced”!

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FWIW

FWIW, it’s probably not even how many Broncos they can or will build. It’s how MIC tops that can be built. I think there will be more Broncos built for dealerships than are being built for people with reservations

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
About 55,000 more 2021 Broncos will probably be built in the remaining part of the year. Not all customer orders though.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
About 55,000 more 2021 Broncos will probably be built in the remaining part of the year. Not all customer orders though.
And half of those will go to dealer lots. A my21 2 door will be a rare collectors item.

Sponsored

AHop

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 F250 Highboy, '96 Miata M-Edition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@PREMiERdrum thank you for always updating us when you do not have to.

I would like to ask a question if it is ok….

What exactly does Unscheduled - Clean mean? Obviously I know it hasn’t been scheduled but trying to clarify what exactly that means.
The order has been received, successfully edited, and is awaiting scheduling action.

Just waiting on a scheduled build date if that's what your dealer is seeing on the tracker.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"When MAP fires up the assembly lines again on Monday, they'll be operating with a production schedule of 550 vehicles per shift. While I haven't seen the most current blend target of Bronco to Ranger, I believe it was set to be somewhere between 60/40 and 70/30 favoring Bronco." By my calculation that's 80,000 BRONCOS built from Monday until they start 2022 production in December. That is in-line with the estimate that FORD said they could/would build for 2021MY. Good news...lets hope it all stays on track and parts keep coming into MAP. Maybe....there is hope.

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha! It’s definitely not in their vocabulary.
Mine is badlands, lux, 2.7, tow, MIC I wanted sas but didn’t need 35” tires. My husband and I already have a debate going on if it will fit in our garage with 33’s 🤣 I’m way too optimistic, I know. I just want my damn car already… said everyone on this thread
I think you will like having the standard 33”Badlands tires and overall size/weight of what that entails. I rode in a Badlands with the optional wheels, non sas, in Moab and it was nimble, quick and just a damn fun ride. The swaybar disconnect is also incredible in how it activates and deactivates at around 20mph.

From what I hear, the Bronco was built around 33’s, but the the pros who helped with development said putting on 35’s and suspension from the factory would be great for marketing and sales. The ride in Moab and the revelation that it was originally engineered for 33’s has me very close to removing sas.

Long story short, you made a solid choice lol
Sponsored