Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr 2.3 Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, does that mean my 2dr Badlands is still gonna be built when they promised?
Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This just underscores how much my dealer sucks.

My day one reservation with zero constraints is still nowhere to be found in scheduling and my dealer refuses to tell me where I am in the morning allotments or if I am 99’ed. Which I assume they did.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday production scheduling appears to begin on the 21st, so your rig will be built by the energetic hands of an OT MAP crew. 🍻
Awesome thanks. Puts my mind at ease

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Note sure how much clearer he could have said it. He gave a specific date and said 2 weeks prior to that.
Appears to be starting two weeks earlier isn’t very clear. But he cleared it up Saturday production starts on the 21st which is 3 weeks earlier. Specifically why i asked the question.

KyTruckPlant

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Mustang, 05 F150, 08 Expedition EL, 21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm gonna take all these maths you guys are doing and choose to believe that Ford Kringle will have my non-sas, BL softie ready in time for me to put an ugly sweater on it and give it the ol' milk and cookies
Ford Bronco [Update 7/30] Ready to roll: MAP readies for "full speed" Bronco production as questions loom 1627560736447

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Appears to be starting two weeks earlier isn’t very clear. But he cleared it up Saturday production starts on the 21st which is 3 weeks earlier. Specifically why i asked the question.
I wonder if they prep the line heading into the Saturday to a higher percentage of Bronco's... Like 80% or something...

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if they prep the line heading into the Saturday to a higher percentage of Bronco's... Like 80% or something...
I would think if they are adding Saturday into the mix it's strictly for Bronco. I have no idea though, that's pure speculation on my part. Maybe @PREMiERdrum can weigh in on that.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody reported anything wrong.

Is response to the issues, an additional facility was being considered. That facility - as stated in the article you linked - wouldn't be on line until at least 2022 and in any event is likely referencing investment in the new supplier for painted MOD tops beginning in MY23.

So no, there is NOT a second roof facility "ready to roll" to address the current situation.

(And I've a better chance of sprouting wings and identifying as a dragon than Ford handing Webasto cash to open a second facility for them to mismanage. The relationship is toast)
What are the odds any NEW hardtop, MIC or Color, will be compatible with the 2021’s being built today? 🤔

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@PREMiERdrum I bet it can get frustrating to read some of the threads here knowing how hard you and your fellow workers at MAP are working to get these Broncos out the door.

So just wanted to drop a big thank you to you and everyone else there. Has it been a great launch? nope but none of the issues are on you guys there, I am confident any issues will get worked out and Broncos will be delivered and all will be happy, then it will be quiet and hopefully you all will get the deserved appreciation for all the hard work.
Sponsored