Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Really effed up dude. @PREMiERdrum isn’t a Ford employee. Many of us are frustrated. Ross is not the guy you should aim frustration at. He’s tried to keep this community informed as best he can. This forum has his back.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really effed up dude. @PREMiERdrum isn’t a Ford employee. Many of us are frustrated. Ross is not the guy you should aim frustration at. He’s tried to keep this community informed as best he can. This forum has his back.
His info has proven to be rock solid. He also posts on Blue Oval and has a long history of accurate info.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
2-door soft top option from the factory.
I'd be down with that, but it would have to include a significant price drop on the vehicle. Because the later hardtop price will hit hard. Probably $3000+ when all told for a hardtop, and possibly a long wait. I'm not paying $3000+ for a later hardtop, unless some of that comes off the vehicle price.

Also I don't care for the fastback soft top, and the back would need to fold down, else why have a soft top. Man this hardtop situation is unfortunate, I was originally very happy the 2-door was coming standard with a hardtop. :(

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

and yet 2 doors still a myth......thanks

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everything past the OPs first post is a waste of 12 pages of reading. Same things we’ve been asking and bitching about for months. If you came to the last post, I saved you time.

You think it is bad re-reading them all, think of poor Premier having to look at the hundreds of questions he is getting in repayment for great information. Hope we don't lose him.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This just underscores how much my dealer sucks.

My day one reservation with zero constraints is still nowhere to be found in scheduling and my dealer refuses to tell me where I am in the morning allotments or if I am 99’ed. Which I assume they did.
Be a good way for crappy dealers to get stock allocations, just 'aciddently" 99 a few orders. after delivery un 99 them.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

His info has proven to be rock solid. He also posts on Blue Oval and has a long history of accurate info.

I'll bet that poor bastards pm box has over 400 messages, not to mention another 400 alerts on threads. He can't even come to the Forum and enjoy the other threads, it's almost like this place becomes a job.

He gives us solid info when he has it and can share it , and he seems like a cool dude for a drummer.

I get asking questions, but at least keep them on topic of his original post. You don't need his opinion on your color choice or build. He doesn't know where specifically your order falls, or if you should squatch your Badlands. He brought us what he knows and I appreciate it. Hope he sticks around.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s hilarious, dealerships know nothing, but they do know SOME news is coming next week!

I'll celebrate when someone can tell me where my truck is. I am sitting IN PRODUCTION since 6/18.
There are to many of us sitting in purgatory to celebrate a full ramp-up for new vehicles.
If you're sitting in production for that long, odds are you have a bad hardtop (?) and your rig is parked...

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

and yet 2 doors still a myth......thanks
FYI, I pass by Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem (not my dealer) every morning on my way to work. This morning I spotted a Bronco in their showroom.

I stopped and looked, it’s Cyber Orange, 2D, MIC top, and the doors are off. I can’t tell from outside the trim or whether it has Sasquatch, but it looks it it has neither rock rails or step bars.

I’m going to stop for a closer look on my way home.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
FYI, I pass by Parkway Ford in Winston-Salem (not my dealer) every morning on my way to work. This morning I spotted a Bronco in their showroom.

I stopped and looked, it’s Cyber Orange, 2D, MIC top, and the doors are off. I can’t tell from outside the trim or whether it has Sasquatch, but it looks it it has neither rock rails or step bars.

2DOOR :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: spell checked it abominable :ROFLMAO: / snowman,sasquatch,lochness
same category

Last edited:

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the tip, I'm a half hour from that dealer. Might have to take a ride over there this weekend and check it out.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What a time to be alive, right?

As many owners anxiously await word on their "traced" units produced a month (or more) ago, MAP will soon awaken from a week of production downtime and on Monday will mark "full speed" production milestone for 2021 Broncos. And yes, those traced units are being worked through and shipped out as quickly as they can.

It's true, there are still a LOT of rigs parked both at the factory and in satellite staging lots awaiting inspection, and in many cases, roof unit replacement. While quality issues with delivered MIC hardtops from Webasto have been extremely troubling, a somewhat steady of serviceable roof assemblies is still being trucked from Plymouth down to Wayne. I still have serious concerns with the design of the roof and the ability of Webasto to build them correctly, but at this point that's something for the warranty and customer relations folks to figure out.

When MAP fires up the assembly lines again on Monday, they'll be operating with a production schedule of 550 vehicles per shift. While I haven't seen the most current blend target of Bronco to Ranger, I believe it was set to be somewhere between 60/40 and 70/30 favoring Bronco.

Saturdays were set to begin on September 11th, but now appear to be kicking off at least 2 weeks earlier.

While there have been a few one-off issues with delivered units, no other major concerns have presented themselves. The MIC roof appears to be the solo major concern, forcing the reality of production scheduling even further out of line with ordered units. This will inevitably lead to the production of lower trim, soft top, 4 door units in the coming months, as dealers with promised allocation but no buildable units will need to have a deliverable product.

As for my rig, we're 1,250 miles and 4 weeks (yesterday) into ownership and I couldn't be happier. Yes, the hardtop has issues and I have accepted that mine will almost certainly be replaced in its entirety when a more permanent solution is achieved. However, the ease of use for open-air driving is phenomenal, and the NVH while driving top-on is completely livable. I LOVE my truck and I know that you all will too, once they show up.

I'm sorry for those of you who have tagged or messaged me without a response yet, I've been completely buried in requests and I have stepped back a bit from my "connected" time.

More as I learn it.

Q&A

Misalignment of the top when installed or abend in the framing after installation.

Two per day with Saturdays coming online earlier than expected.

I was told to expect normal scheduling to begin next week, but that was 2 weeks ago and the situation still seems fluid.
So...at that rate, at 70%, there will be more than 60,000 Broncos produced this year. (If the daily rate increases, then more will be produced.)
Sponsored