First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 XLT 302A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I sit here pondering getting on the reservation list (yes I know I’m way late) with a year left in my F150 lease. I drove our mannequin and absolutely love it. It sits in our showroom looking beautiful and I can’t stop thinking about it. I research multiple Ford vehicles trying to make a decision on what to do and nothing excites me like the Bronco. I think the only option on my F150 that I’d miss is the power seat. Damn you Ford…they need to get their shot together and build a ton of vehicles across all model lines.
Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the tip, I'm a half hour from that dealer. Might have to take a ride over there this weekend and check it out.
No problem. Just to clarify, I’m referring to the location on Peters Creek Parkway.

I live in Advance but my dealer is Foothill Ford in Pilot Mountain, Foothill has a 4D soft top BB Sasquatch in A51 with step bars as their mannequin. I saw it a few weeks ago but didn’t get to drive it because it was delivered with a flat tire the day before and hadn’t been fixed yet when I saw it.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have said before I am getting impatient and working in dialing back my responses based on the frustration of this roll out. I think I am done venting on the site...breath.

I want to be clear in that I am not pointing anything at the OP...not wanting to tag him in adding to his mess of notifications. I appreciate his input and sharing with us. Remember this guy already has his Bronco and is still contributing to the forum instead of out there enjoying his new toy.

Can't wait to join you in that enjoyment.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly don't think any of the numbers, blend dates, order dates, reservations dates, in production dates mean anything and trying to predict delivery on any of that information is only going to lead to frustration.

I am 07/02 production. Nothing.

I have convinced myself to forget that there is a new bronco until I get a call saying its been delivered.

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just got a news update email from Ford. Talks start of production, OTA updates, and Off Roadeo.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I honestly don't think any of the numbers, blend dates, order dates, reservations dates, in production dates mean anything and trying to predict delivery on any of that information is only going to lead to frustration.

I am 07/02 production. Nothing.

I have convinced myself to forget that there is a new bronco until I get a call saying its been delivered.
Reservation dates still better fucking mean something!

Runningwaters

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@PREMiERdrum
Is it possible that built units currently held in the holding yards will be released after September, October, etc. due to the good parts going to new builds?

I really wonder what the absolute latest our built units could arrive so I can plan accordingly.

OP
OP
PREMiERdrum

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

LOTS of questions here, I'm sorry that I can't get to all of them.

Some notes:

- The 550 per shift total production target doesn't mean they'll be producing that many every available day from now thru December. We aren't going to see 65,000(or 55,000, or even 45,000) MY21 Broncos... and if we did there would be a HUGE number of soft top stock units heading out. There could be as many as 3 more weeks of downtime scheduled before the end of the MY21 run, along with balance adjustments and slowdowns to deal with commodity issues.

- MAP has been clearing the traced units backlog this week so I have to believe some of you will be seeing your trucks soon. I wouldn't expect the tracker to update in this situation but your dealer will get a pre-delivery notice.

- Looks like we're getting closer to a resolution on the MIC roof issues. That's all I can say.

Finally, my son (who is 9!) and I popped the clamshell off for the first time today. Super easy process. Then we went out and had some fun.

Ford Bronco [Update 7/30] Ready to roll: MAP readies for "full speed" Bronco production as questions loom 221862087_10158115288915849_7288931047154989391_n

Sponsored

Andrew_EOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
LOTS of questions here, I'm sorry that I can't get to all of them.

Some notes:

- The 550 per shift total production target doesn't mean they'll be producing that many every available day from now thru December. We aren't going to see 65,000(or 55,000, or even 45,000) MY21 Broncos... and if we did there would be a HUGE number of soft top stock units heading out. There could be as many as 3 more weeks of downtime scheduled before the end of the MY21 run, along with balance adjustments and slowdowns to deal with commodity issues.

- MAP has been clearing the traced units backlog this week so I have to believe some of you will be seeing your trucks soon. I wouldn't expect the tracker to update in this situation but your dealer will get a pre-delivery notice.

- Looks like we're getting closer to a resolution on the MIC roof issues. That's all I can say.

Finally, my son (who is 9!) and I popped the clamshell off for the first time today. Super easy process. Then we went out and had some fun.

Ford Bronco [Update 7/30] Ready to roll: MAP readies for "full speed" Bronco production as questions loom 221862087_10158115288915849_7288931047154989391_n
Thanks for the update my guy! I'm crossing my fingers for 2dr soft tops, even for WT.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 7/30:
I know you don't t work for Ford directly, but I'll vent none the less. ;)

Can you have your sources run it up the chain that any and all updates for the MIC issue need to be handled as a two part communication.

Any updates tend to effect 2dr and 4dr holders very differently, primarily due to the fact that 2dr holders currently have zero other options.
It is assumed Ford will handle a 2dr order differently than a 4dr AT THIS POINT.
Thanks,
HD
Sponsored