Sponsored

Update: Anyone else remote start stopped working on the Fob and App?

OP
OP
Jonny Bronco

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have an OBD2 reader see if there are any error codes. Some smaller codes might be on internally that wouldn't show up as an error code for the dash.
No codes at all going to dealer tomorrow
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jonny Bronco

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Remote start will not work if the hood is not shut. On my GEN1 raptor, there was a pin that the hood press against when the hood was closed. Not sure if the Bronco is the same.
Hood shut do not see any fault here

Sponsored

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's when running, correct?

Let it sit a couple of hours and look when it's not running.

If you 14.4v not running, that's not good either.

Ideal static charge on a battery should about 12.7v

Beerhere

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Any updates on this Johnny? Mine just started doing the same thing.

The only other new behavior I've noticed is it randomly started having a rapid chime. Probably twice as fast as normal.

The first time it happened was after I turned it off. Everything seemed fine after that. Remote start still worked.

Then today when my remote start wouldn't work (app and fob) I got in to start it and it had the chime thing happening. It started fine with the push button.

No dummy lights , nothing in the screen or dash, and nothing showing in the Ford app. I haven't opened the tailgate or hood since before these two things started happening.

Please let me know if you ever got this resolved or have any new info.

PS. Sorry you're going through all the issues. Luckily (besides 3 recalls) mine's only had a problem with the auto window down feature. Dealer told me there was a TSB on it and they fixed it with a software update.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
Jonny Bronco

Jonny Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BD Sasquatch 4door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any updates on this Johnny? Mine just started doing the same thing.

The only other new behavior I've noticed is it randomly started having a rapid chime. Probably twice as fast as normal.

The first time it happened was after I turned it off. Everything seemed fine after that. Remote start still worked.

Then today when my remote start wouldn't work (app and fob) I got in to start it and it had the chime thing happening. It started fine with the push button.

No dummy lights , nothing in the screen or dash, and nothing showing in the Ford app. I haven't opened the tailgate or hood since before these two things started happening.

Please let me know if you ever got this resolved or have any new info.

PS. Sorry you're going through all the issues. Luckily (besides 3 recalls) mine's only had a problem with the auto window down feature. Dealer told me there was a TSB on it and they fixed it with a software update.
[/QUOTE
It’s weird it fixed itself now works fine

Beerhere

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Very interesting. I hope mine will do the same. Thanks for the update

Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Low fuel? Wife’s Cherokee won’t remote start if low fuel light is on.

One thing I like about the Jeep is that anytime it won’t remote start - it tells you why on the dash. e.g. “Remote start cancelled - low fuel“ or “Remote start cancelled - door open” etc.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Isn't there a setting in one of the menus in the Bronco to turn that feature on and off? Maybe it's off.

Swallace

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota ,Gmc and Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just as the title says 22 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch remote start suddenly stopped working this morning on the app and on the remote. All doors closed hood is closed car is in Park and yes lock , key start x2 button sequence and 3 blinking red lights and app just doesn’t work at all
Update: It fixed itself but I will keep an eye out for it….just watch for it guys
Looks like you may have had an update down loading. You can't start the Bronco during some updates.

kgolive

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4 Dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just as the title says 22 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch remote start suddenly stopped working this morning on the app and on the remote. All doors closed hood is closed car is in Park and yes lock , key start x2 button sequence and 3 blinking red lights and app just doesn’t work at all
Update: It fixed itself but I will keep an eye out for it….just watch for it guys
I’m having a problem with my 23 badlands. The remote start doesn’t work from the app but the truck cycles as if it wants to start all day until the battery is dead. Even with no key it does it endlessly. I only have 600 miles on it. I got a notification today that remote functions have been disabled to preserve the battery so I wont know until tomorrow if that fixes it. But I’m sure the battery is trash now after dying daily for a week straight.
Sponsored