Sponsored

Final Update: Boys, I might have to do it. Talk me off the cliff. Final Choice is clear

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have been a first day reservation hold, I have a vin and production date 8/30, however my build is a mic top. Dealer and bronco support won't give me a date and time if my production delay or estimated delivery.(i understand why) I found a locally traded 2020 Rubicon diesel, 15k miles sky top, metal bumpers, leather, 8.4 uconnect, ACC, and cold weather in the dark green color had a 65k MSRP sticker, The dealer is selling it with in 2k of my MSRP Bronco. which is mid 50's. Seems like a solid deal. I'm really at odds wife doesn't care, she is so tried of the delays and said we have had a lot of issues with our first year 2016 focus RS. She said do you want to deal with that? She's got a point.

update,

It's done, Rubicon diesel owner. I will keep my bronco order and make a choice when they fix the hardtop issues.

1629847780975.png
What!!!!
Now you can make the call when your bronco comes in. Nice to have options.
I m not a wrangler guy but I do like that color!
Sponsored

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait! It will be worth it! I was fortunate to get mine on 8-2. Went to the Bronco Off Rodeo in Austin, and the things are incredibly awesome! The instructors there were all previous Jeep owners, and they all have Bronco's on order if that tells you anything! I have the soft top Badlands 4 door, and traded in a Jeep for it, and I would never go back! There were probably half a dozen people at the rodeo that are going to change their orders to soft top after driving them there as well! Just my 2 cents for you! You do you!
i'm still going to keep the bronco order this is just to help get to the winter. I got a great deal and I think the car prices are going to stay elevated.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I have been a first day reservation hold, I have a vin and production date 8/30, however my build is a mic top. Dealer and bronco support won't give me a date and time if my production delay or estimated delivery.(i understand why) I found a locally traded 2020 Rubicon diesel, 15k miles sky top, metal bumpers, leather, 8.4 uconnect, ACC, and cold weather in the dark green color had a 65k MSRP sticker, The dealer is selling it with in 2k of my MSRP Bronco. which is mid 50's. Seems like a solid deal. I'm really at odds wife doesn't care, she is so tried of the delays and said we have had a lot of issues with our first year 2016 focus RS. She said do you want to deal with that? She's got a point.

update,

It's done, Rubicon diesel owner. I will keep my bronco order and make a choice when they fix the hardtop issues.

1629847780975.png
Congrats!. Let us know how you feel about it in a couple of weeks.

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I personally think the JL interior is way nicer than the Broncos…I’ve got a 392 on order. On the fence of keeping my Bronco order. The whole production debacle and the lack of a V8 have really made me reconsider keeping it or not. Might shove it to 23’ for a Warthog order but we shall see. Check out the JLWranglerForums. Tons of great info over there!

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I personally think the JL interior is way nicer than the Broncos…I’ve got a 392 on order. On the fence of keeping my Bronco order. The whole production debacle and the lack of a V8 have really made me reconsider keeping it or not. Might shove it to 23’ for a Warthog order but we shall see. Check out the JLWranglerForums. Tons of great info over there!
thanks, i'm going to keep the order as I have my vin. I just couldn't pass on this deal and i feel i wil have some time in the JLU and compare it to my bronco when it comes in. I believe the values of these preowned market will still be strong into early 2022.

Sponsored

Broncodriver76

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 1994 Bronco, 2021 FE, 2020 f-350
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ok boys it’s official, I’m a jeep rubicon diesel owner. I’m going to keep my reservation and build spot and make a last minute decision when and if my bronco arrives. Everyone has been great thanks for the help. Unfortunately I’m not bumping anyone up, but I don’t take my order when it his the dealer I will let everyone know where it is available build in my signature.

D664334D-5233-42A7-94BF-55F27FE9E634.jpeg
My condolences! good luck with your new Fiat

OP
OP
jclaypool83

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Too late since you jumped already.

My advice would have been : Walk back from the cliff. You have a production date, unlike most of us.

If you didn't have a production date, I'd be yelling Jump, Jump, Jump. Price seems decent.

JHawk

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats on the Jeep. I hope that it works out great.
I have my sights on a Bronco and do not care how long it takes.
The longer that I wait the less that I finance. I am thinking that it may end up being a cash purchase.

patch1103

Wildtrak
First Name
P.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU 75th Anniv. Edition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet Jeep! I know you'll enjoy it and, hey, the good news is that when you get your Bronco, you can probably sell that Jeep for close to what you paid for it. (Or be crazy like me and keep both... if my Wildtrak ever gets here.)

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm doing the same thing. Ordered a new Sport S diesel last week. Dealer is doing a build on it, 3.5" lift, 38" Patagonias, custom fenders, bumpers, grill, slant back, winch, snorkel, line-x army green the whole thing. 72K, should have it done in 8 weeks. Still keeping my Bronco build, will figure out which one to keep if/when I ever get the Bronco. Never owned a jeep before so figured I should at least try one out while I wait.
For 72K why not get a 392?

SolarWizard

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Diesel Gladiator // 2 door Warthog
Your Bronco Model
Undecided