Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
*** UPDATE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST****

Mike Levine confirms January 19th Ordering opens! - I have attached more screenshots of my twitter feed.

Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 1
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 2
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 3
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 4
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer emailed me last night and said they haven't heard anything from Ford or there rep. It really doesn't matter, as long as it's by March, but it might make my brain hurt less if my order was in. The new Ranger Tremor is a really good option if my bronco can't get here before I need a new vehicle!

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

"Very Soon"?
Those are the exact words he used regarding the B&P in July or August. Which then became "Soon", the famous "By September", and ended up meaning the October release that we got.

By the transitive property Levine's trustworthiness meter: March Ordering at the earliest confirmed.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does very soon mean the 19th ... or very soon mean Stay Tuned will let you know?

Sponsored

copey23

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 LTZ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) 1610554377027
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) 1610554377027
I was just contacted by Ford Dealer that the 19th is the day!