Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford soon = sometime between now and then.... We definitely know they are not using the Infinite Improbability Drive to get us from here to there in nothingth of a second. ~42
You've got such a "Heart of Gold".

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OK I am still hanging in here, but man this feels like the girl in high school that keeps leading you on and you keep following her everywhere.
Whatever happened to honesty, integrity, proper project planning, and setting realistic expectations?
Back in my day we called that a cock tease

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what is up but I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me in"MARCH" ford
will contact me to lock in and finalize my order/build and then make appointment with dealer to enter it in the system. I ask him about Jan. 19th and he told me
he would check with ford and get back to me. Has anyone else heard this?
My dealer rep just told me about an hour ago "We're all patiently waiting to hear something about order books opening up". With 6 days to go till order books are supposed to open up, Ford is cutting it close.

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Based on Mikey's tweet...I am expecting good news tomorrow and bad news on Friday.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer rep just told me about an hour ago "We're all patiently waiting to hear something about order books opening up". With 6 days to go till order books are supposed to open up, Ford is cutting it close.
They have plenty of time. Your order is not going to go anywhere besides into a shuffle deck until March anyway unless they push it back even further. :cool:

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Delivery date is more important to me than order date and even that I am patient with. I just have bigger fish to fry right now than fight about getting in line. You can be the first one on the plane but you aint leaving until the door closes after the last guy.

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Might be the new name for my FE...
Weeeel, it is "improbable" that it will be available "very soon". Better go find your towel or I will start to read poetry.

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just received this email :)

The long awaited moment has arrived. Ford Bronco, orders will be opening on January 19th, 2021. Thank you so much for you patience. The Team at TS&S is very excited to finally be able to place your Bronco order. We will be contacting you as soon as orders are open.

Take a few minutes to get the Bronco of your dreams exactly as you want it to be built. This will help expedite the order process for everyone. As of now you can visit Ford.com and start comparing the package options using their build tools.

Here is a link for your convenience; https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base

Once, you know what you like to order you can print and send over to me your Build Sheet. As soon as the orders are open we can go over it and submit it to Ford. Once submitted, orders are final. Please make sure you build the bronco you want the first time. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me either by email, text or phone call.

Q: When will my custom Bronco be delivered to me?

The sooner you order the quicker your Bronco will be delivered. The first Broncos order are expected to arrive in Oregon in the second quarter of 2021. As we get past the initial order period we should have a better idea. If you are currently leasing a vehicle from Ford Credit, we have solutions to help bridge the gap or extend your lease until your Bronco arrives. Contact Our Customer Advocates with additional questions.

Q: How much will I have to put on deposit to custom order my Bronco?

$100. TS&S Ford is one of the few Oregon Ford Dealerships NOT adding an additional dealer markup for these highly anticipated SUVs.

Q: Why should I custom order my new Bronco?

Make it your own! You will get to choose your own trim, engine, transmission, and accessories. While we like to think we know what you want. Ford is offering a number of accessory packages. Like Wheeling, Camp, Snow, Water, Bike and Open air.

Q: Won't you have any in stock?

Ford has provided us two units for our stock. They are for demonstration purposes only and will not be available for public sale for 6 months after landing. Replenishment of those first New Bronco SUVs to our stock will take an estimated 15 weeks.

Q: What happens if I change my mind?

TS&S Ford will immediately refund your $100. The last thing we want is for you to be unhappy. We are confident you will want the Bronco when you see it in person and drive it but we understand. We are also offering to buy back your special build so we do not have to loose the inventory.

In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Weeeel, it is "improbable" that it will be available "very soon". Better go find your towel or I will start to read poetry.
Trust me... since COVID, I have been waving it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch a ride yet... (y)

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just received this email :)

The long awaited moment has arrived. Ford Bronco, orders will be opening on January 19th, 2021. Thank you so much for you patience. The Team at TS&S is very excited to finally be able to place your Bronco order. We will be contacting you as soon as orders are open.

Take a few minutes to get the Bronco of your dreams exactly as you want it to be built. This will help expedite the order process for everyone. As of now you can visit Ford.com and start comparing the package options using their build tools.

Here is a link for your convenience; https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base

Once, you know what you like to order you can print and send over to me your Build Sheet. As soon as the orders are open we can go over it and submit it to Ford. Once submitted, orders are final. Please make sure you build the bronco you want the first time. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me either by email, text or phone call.

Q: When will my custom Bronco be delivered to me?

The sooner you order the quicker your Bronco will be delivered. The first Broncos order are expected to arrive in Oregon in the second quarter of 2021. As we get past the initial order period we should have a better idea. If you are currently leasing a vehicle from Ford Credit, we have solutions to help bridge the gap or extend your lease until your Bronco arrives. Contact Our Customer Advocates with additional questions.

Q: How much will I have to put on deposit to custom order my Bronco?

$100. TS&S Ford is one of the few Oregon Ford Dealerships NOT adding an additional dealer markup for these highly anticipated SUVs.

Q: Why should I custom order my new Bronco?

Make it your own! You will get to choose your own trim, engine, transmission, and accessories. While we like to think we know what you want. Ford is offering a number of accessory packages. Like Wheeling, Camp, Snow, Water, Bike and Open air.

Q: Won't you have any in stock?

Ford has provided us two units for our stock. They are for demonstration purposes only and will not be available for public sale for 6 months after landing. Replenishment of those first New Bronco SUVs to our stock will take an estimated 15 weeks.

Q: What happens if I change my mind?

TS&S Ford will immediately refund your $100. The last thing we want is for you to be unhappy. We are confident you will want the Bronco when you see it in person and drive it but we understand. We are also offering to buy back your special build so we do not have to loose the inventory.

In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.
You have an amazing dealer, they get to be first in the nation to order Bronco's since every other dealer has confirmed Ford has told them NOTHING.

Last edited: