sasbend2

Big Bend
First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Fox body, 2014 Mustang GT, 2006 F150 SC
Not sure what is up but I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me in"MARCH" ford
will contact me to lock in and finalize my order/build and then make appointment with dealer to enter it in the system. I ask him about Jan. 19th and he told me
he would check with ford and get back to me. Has anyone else heard this?

Advertisement

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Ford soon = sometime between now and then.... We definitely know they are not using the Infinite Improbability Drive to get us from here to there in nothingth of a second. ~42
You've got such a "Heart of Gold".

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 vw gti
OK I am still hanging in here, but man this feels like the girl in high school that keeps leading you on and you keep following her everywhere.
Whatever happened to honesty, integrity, proper project planning, and setting realistic expectations?
Back in my day we called that a cock tease

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Clubs

Not sure what is up but I just got off the phone with my dealer and he told me in"MARCH" ford
will contact me to lock in and finalize my order/build and then make appointment with dealer to enter it in the system. I ask him about Jan. 19th and he told me
he would check with ford and get back to me. Has anyone else heard this?
My dealer rep just told me about an hour ago "We're all patiently waiting to hear something about order books opening up". With 6 days to go till order books are supposed to open up, Ford is cutting it close.

shieldsy

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT; '17 Alltrack
Based on Mikey's tweet...I am expecting good news tomorrow and bad news on Friday.

nvabill

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara, C-182 Skylane
My dealer rep just told me about an hour ago "We're all patiently waiting to hear something about order books opening up". With 6 days to go till order books are supposed to open up, Ford is cutting it close.
In Ford's defense remember that there is a 60 day window to order in and that no matter when you order within that timeframe your place in line will not change.

Felix808

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 4-door Badlands Bronco
Clubs

They have plenty of time. Your order is not going to go anywhere besides into a shuffle deck until March anyway unless they push it back even further. :cool:

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Delivery date is more important to me than order date and even that I am patient with. I just have bigger fish to fry right now than fight about getting in line. You can be the first one on the plane but you aint leaving until the door closes after the last guy.

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Might be the new name for my FE...
Weeeel, it is "improbable" that it will be available "very soon". Better go find your towel or I will start to read poetry.

Advertisement

fifteen52

Advertisement