BroncoBass

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
42 Ford GPW, 06 F250, 14 F150
Bronco
Badlands
Just received this email :)

The long awaited moment has arrived. Ford Bronco, orders will be opening on January 19th, 2021. Thank you so much for you patience. The Team at TS&S is very excited to finally be able to place your Bronco order. We will be contacting you as soon as orders are open.

Take a few minutes to get the Bronco of your dreams exactly as you want it to be built. This will help expedite the order process for everyone. As of now you can visit Ford.com and start comparing the package options using their build tools.

Here is a link for your convenience; https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base

Once, you know what you like to order you can print and send over to me your Build Sheet. As soon as the orders are open we can go over it and submit it to Ford. Once submitted, orders are final. Please make sure you build the bronco you want the first time. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me either by email, text or phone call.

Q: When will my custom Bronco be delivered to me?

The sooner you order the quicker your Bronco will be delivered. The first Broncos order are expected to arrive in Oregon in the second quarter of 2021. As we get past the initial order period we should have a better idea. If you are currently leasing a vehicle from Ford Credit, we have solutions to help bridge the gap or extend your lease until your Bronco arrives. Contact Our Customer Advocates with additional questions.

Q: How much will I have to put on deposit to custom order my Bronco?

$100. TS&S Ford is one of the few Oregon Ford Dealerships NOT adding an additional dealer markup for these highly anticipated SUVs.

Q: Why should I custom order my new Bronco?

Make it your own! You will get to choose your own trim, engine, transmission, and accessories. While we like to think we know what you want. Ford is offering a number of accessory packages. Like Wheeling, Camp, Snow, Water, Bike and Open air.

Q: Won't you have any in stock?

Ford has provided us two units for our stock. They are for demonstration purposes only and will not be available for public sale for 6 months after landing. Replenishment of those first New Bronco SUVs to our stock will take an estimated 15 weeks.

Q: What happens if I change my mind?

TS&S Ford will immediately refund your $100. The last thing we want is for you to be unhappy. We are confident you will want the Bronco when you see it in person and drive it but we understand. We are also offering to buy back your special build so we do not have to loose the inventory.

In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.
Advertisement

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350; former 1977 Bronco; 2015 HD RGS
Bronco
First Edition
Clubs

Weeeel, it is "improbable" that it will be available "very soon". Better go find your towel or I will start to read poetry.
Trust me... since COVID, I have been waving it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to catch a ride yet... (y)

North7

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Just received this email :)

The long awaited moment has arrived. Ford Bronco, orders will be opening on January 19th, 2021. Thank you so much for you patience. The Team at TS&S is very excited to finally be able to place your Bronco order. We will be contacting you as soon as orders are open.

Take a few minutes to get the Bronco of your dreams exactly as you want it to be built. This will help expedite the order process for everyone. As of now you can visit Ford.com and start comparing the package options using their build tools.

Here is a link for your convenience; https://shop.ford.com/configure/bronco/model/customize/base

Once, you know what you like to order you can print and send over to me your Build Sheet. As soon as the orders are open we can go over it and submit it to Ford. Once submitted, orders are final. Please make sure you build the bronco you want the first time. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to me either by email, text or phone call.

Q: When will my custom Bronco be delivered to me?

The sooner you order the quicker your Bronco will be delivered. The first Broncos order are expected to arrive in Oregon in the second quarter of 2021. As we get past the initial order period we should have a better idea. If you are currently leasing a vehicle from Ford Credit, we have solutions to help bridge the gap or extend your lease until your Bronco arrives. Contact Our Customer Advocates with additional questions.

Q: How much will I have to put on deposit to custom order my Bronco?

$100. TS&S Ford is one of the few Oregon Ford Dealerships NOT adding an additional dealer markup for these highly anticipated SUVs.

Q: Why should I custom order my new Bronco?

Make it your own! You will get to choose your own trim, engine, transmission, and accessories. While we like to think we know what you want. Ford is offering a number of accessory packages. Like Wheeling, Camp, Snow, Water, Bike and Open air.

Q: Won't you have any in stock?

Ford has provided us two units for our stock. They are for demonstration purposes only and will not be available for public sale for 6 months after landing. Replenishment of those first New Bronco SUVs to our stock will take an estimated 15 weeks.

Q: What happens if I change my mind?

TS&S Ford will immediately refund your $100. The last thing we want is for you to be unhappy. We are confident you will want the Bronco when you see it in person and drive it but we understand. We are also offering to buy back your special build so we do not have to loose the inventory.

In May 2021, your Ford Dealer will be able to provide an approximate date for the delivery of your Bronco. Initial Bronco 2 and 4-door deliveries are targeted to begin in summer 2021.

Due to the high number of Bronco 2 and 4-door reservations, deliveries may extend into the 2022 calendar year.
You have an amazing dealer, they get to be first in the nation to order Bronco's since every other dealer has confirmed Ford has told them NOTHING.

Last edited:

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Bronco
Badlands
You have an amazing dealer, they get to be first in the nation to order Bronco's since every other dealer has confirmed Ford has told them NOTHING.
I also like the fact that the dealer can get your Bronco more quickly the sooner you place the order ,LOL .

OP
OP
BigBen(d)58

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Bronco
Big Bend
Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Levine 1.png
Levine 2.png
UPDATE! Mike Levine confirmed January 19th!

Levine 3.png
Levine 4.png
Levine 4.png

BroncoBass

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
42 Ford GPW, 06 F250, 14 F150
Bronco
Badlands
Agreed. He is an amazing guy - He doesn't have all the answers, but who does, right?

I was just relaying information man, I was happy to receive that email and thought I would share the joy.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69/93/21 Broncos
Bronco
Base
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

LOCKED IN! :love:

giphy.gif

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. He is an amazing guy - He doesn't have all the answers, but who does, right?

I was just relaying information man, I was happy to receive that email and thought I would share the joy.
Lol

He was pretty quick after that dealer meeting ;)

Drex

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Bronco
Badlands

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Bronco
Black Diamond
*** UPDATE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST****

Mike Levine confirms January 19th Ordering opens! - I have attached more screenshots of my twitter feed.

Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Levine 1.png
Levine 2.png
Levine 3.png
Levine 4.png
Poor Mr. Levine. He simply can't help but play the role of Lucy. News flash! All the Charlie Browns are now dead. Good luck Mr. Levine in snagging one.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

*** UPDATE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST****

Mike Levine confirms January 19th Ordering opens! - I have attached more screenshots of my twitter feed.

WBDO on the 19th orders start on the 20th

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

This guy sounds like my boss at work when I try to talk about my future with the company..

"You're going to be just fine"
"You're going to be real good, just trust me"
"You're going places"
"Soon, very soon my brother"
"Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll move up in no time"

I'm just a donkey chasing a carrot at this point.
It means they like it, but they’re not willing to reward it. There’s risk in letting them know you’re willing to shop around, but it might be that time.

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement