First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You have an amazing dealer, they get to be first in the nation to order Bronco's since every other dealer has confirmed Ford has told them NOTHING.
I also like the fact that the dealer can get your Bronco more quickly the sooner you place the order ,LOL .
Sponsored

OP
OP
BigBen(d)58

BigBen(d)58

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Levine 1.png
Levine 2.png
UPDATE! Mike Levine confirmed January 19th!

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 3
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 4
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) Levine 4

BroncoBass

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have an amazing dealer, they get to be first in the nation to order Bronco's since every other dealer has confirmed Ford has told them NOTHING.
Agreed. He is an amazing guy - He doesn't have all the answers, but who does, right?

I was just relaying information man, I was happy to receive that email and thought I would share the joy.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOCKED IN! :love:

giphy.gif

Sponsored

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed. He is an amazing guy - He doesn't have all the answers, but who does, right?

I was just relaying information man, I was happy to receive that email and thought I would share the joy.
Lol

He was pretty quick after that dealer meeting ;)

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
*** UPDATE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST****

Mike Levine confirms January 19th Ordering opens! - I have attached more screenshots of my twitter feed.

Well I know how much we all love to debate about Mike Levine. I know we should take everything he says with a grain of salt. LOL

But here is what he said to me this morning in regards to bronco ordering. He was pretty slick by responding to me at first by saying "You can place one today with your local Ford dealer" I know he was talking about the Ranger.

But when I asked about Bronco....he said Very soon. Maybe January 19th isn't a fairytale...lets hope?

Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) giphy
Ford Bronco UPDATE: Bronco Ordering Starts January 19th According to Ford (Levine) giphy
Poor Mr. Levine. He simply can't help but play the role of Lucy. News flash! All the Charlie Browns are now dead. Good luck Mr. Levine in snagging one.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

*** UPDATE FROM MY ORIGINAL POST****

Mike Levine confirms January 19th Ordering opens! - I have attached more screenshots of my twitter feed.

WBDO on the 19th orders start on the 20th

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This guy sounds like my boss at work when I try to talk about my future with the company..

"You're going to be just fine"
"You're going to be real good, just trust me"
"You're going places"
"Soon, very soon my brother"
"Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll move up in no time"

I'm just a donkey chasing a carrot at this point.
It means they like it, but they’re not willing to reward it. There’s risk in letting them know you’re willing to shop around, but it might be that time.
Sponsored