First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This first time new vehicle buying experience is fun....right.....right?
Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well Iā€™m all of those and tow with a July 5th build date. So we will see
I donā€™t doubt the ā€œdeadly sinsā€ and other constraints exist but I almost wonder sometimes if itā€™s not the only thing at play with regards to timestamp vs commodity vs build dates? It would be a good means for Ford to attempt to manage the customers expectations of this roll out to perhaps overemphasize the commodity constraints slightly so everyone was in a constant commodity state of confusion.

It might be easier to have customers think that their own configuration is keeping them
from getting a VIN & build date vs Ford being at fault and maybe even flat out disregarding the whole reservation timestamp thing all together?

Itā€™s a little bit ā€œtinfoil hatā€ of me I know, but I find it crazy and genuinely frustrating when a members here say ā€œI got a build date with XY&Z configurationā€ and then another guy with a day one minute one reservation has no VIN, despite having a close to identical set of options?

I have my VIN so Iā€™m all good, but many people still donā€™t and I do feel for them! Hopefully everyone gets something soon and MAP surpasses their projected quotas and saves the day for Ford?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

A pattern has developed. May notifications went to June/July build. A June notification goes to August builds. So each moth move to the next build month. July notification would be September builds.
So I thought August was the big ramp up. It doesn't feel like there are a big ramp up of August notifications on this site.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is what I sound like whenever someone asks me where my Bronco is
The main reason why almost nobody knows I have one on order. šŸ˜„

OP
OP
bytheway

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I thought August was the big ramp up. It doesn't feel like there are a big ramp up of August notifications on this site.
That was the point of this thread. They havenā€™t scheduled August yet.

Sponsored

adamjones2112

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Subaru Impreza Sport, 1977 Ford F100 Custom
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
this is just getting ridiculous. i'd go buy something else if there was another SUV on the market worth a damn at all (that isnt the explorer, mind you)

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With all the MIC units push backed to August, I do wonder if theyā€™ll back fill July with more soft tops.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone hear if next Thursday, July 1st, is the next scheduling date for the August builds?

theMLopez

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Carrera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, it looks like they are going to be scheduling for the full month of August . Is this a change, I thought previously they were only scheduling for a week. If this is now true, that they are scheduling a full month of production. Hopefully this is the " good news coming " that a poster on another thread alluded to. As a day one reservation and #12 of 86 , I might be starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. (i dropped the tow package 2 weeks ago and ordered it through the parts dept -- supposed to be in my hands any day now ).
How much was the tow kit from Ford? I did the same and dropped it, but didn't realize I could order it separate from the parts department.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I donā€™t doubt the ā€œdeadly sinsā€ and other constraints exist but I almost wonder sometimes if itā€™s not the only thing at play with regards to timestamp vs commodity vs build dates? It would be a good means for Ford to attempt to manage the customers expectations of this roll out to perhaps overemphasize the commodity constraints slightly so everyone was in a constant commodity state of confusion.

It might be easier to have customers think that their own configuration is keeping them
from getting a VIN & build date vs Ford being at fault and maybe even flat out disregarding the whole reservation timestamp thing all together?
Although not necessarily malicious, it seems unlikely that the scheduling software is entirely fair to individual reservation holders. Even slight mistakes that would normally be undetectable could result in extreme unfairness given the unusual commodity limitations.

Plus there is a known bug that it won't schedule a 2dr reserved in the first 15 minutes for delivery to Wyoming. Sorry @WyoBronc. ;)

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Although not necessarily malicious, it seems unlikely that the scheduling software is entirely fair to individual reservation holders. Even slight mistakes that would normally be undetectable could result in extreme unfairness given the unusual commodity limitations.

Plus there is a known bug that it won't schedule a 2dr reserved in the first 15 minutes for delivery to Wyoming. Sorry @WyoBronc. ;)
Ha. I knew it. Although I should be OK since I traveled 50 miles or so down I25 and ordered from Fort Collins, Colorado.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yo my salesman was (unbenounced to me) at the hospital waiting for their first born last I checked with him. Lets just say I'm giving him a few weeks without hearing from me, even though I really want to know if I was previewed or not lol
Sponsored