Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yo my salesman was (unbenounced to me) at the hospital waiting for their first born last I checked with him. Lets just say I'm giving him a few weeks without hearing from me, even though I really want to know if I was previewed or not lol
Bro you even care about getting your bronco? Grab some scrubs and sneak into that hospital, the sales game never sleep!
Sponsored

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How much was the tow kit from Ford? I did the same and dropped it, but didn't realize I could order it separate from the parts department.
350 tow hitch, 110 wiring harness GO TO THE FORD ACCESSORIES THREAD AND GO INTO THE ACCESSORIES, ---- ALL INFO IS SAME PART NUMBER ETC

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m sorry there are a lot of quality posts in this thread. lol

But… are they scheduling anything this week or not?

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco is not being scheduled this week.
Next week? I'm behind and lost. Does anyone know when scheduling will resume? It seems like some with VINS were pushed back to early August. Shouldn't they be scheduling the rest of August soon? My expectation was always a July email, for a September build, to receive in Oct. Contacted my dealer today (28th out 70). I simply asked if they have their demo yet and how many have been scheduled there. I'll keep you posted on what he says. He has been nice and mostly straight up, but he would not let me drop my tow package last month, so........

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Next week? I'm behind and lost. Does anyone know when scheduling will resume? It seems like some with VINS were pushed back to early August. Shouldn't they be scheduling the rest of August soon? My expectation was always a July email, for a September build, to receive in Oct. Contacted my dealer today (28th out 70). I simply asked if they have their demo yet and how many have been scheduled there. I'll keep you posted on what he says. He has been nice and mostly straight up, but he would not let me drop my tow package last month, so........
This is what my dealer said. Not good news for me:

"No we haven't recieved our demo bronco yet. We're suppose to get it next month along with a few other customer broncos. We just had our training class on the bronco yesterday so that means we should be getting a few next month. I don't know about the MY22 order banks but maybe my ordering manager may know something about it. I'll have to ask him. The only thing holding up any broncos are the hard tops right now. Everyone that we have had built so far have been soft tops. The only hard tops we have had built were first editions so far at my dealership."

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Looks like MAP will be shutdown a week in early July. Schedule is be shuffled around still for July and August to work around this and parts availability. This is why new scheduling has not resumed yet, won’t know about possible new scheduling next week until Monday.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think Ford is just trying to clean things up... I think they slid a lot of two doors and hardtops into August just to have a holding place till they had a clearer picture( Better to have one big slide than 20 little ones). I am hopeful that now they have a better idea of the tops and will start re-slotting those orders into July. Then they can move forward with a full month of new builds where commodities allow. Again just some thoughts I pulled together based on a bunch of reading... could be totally wrong

rbgolives

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you please share this link?

Radwop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 gmc sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can you give me the link please

Sponsored

OldGrayMare

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '67 Tempest, '85 Yota SR5, '16 ATS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody remember this email? Back when we all thought reservation time stamp meant something and everybody could get a 2dr hardtop in 2021. Hahaha…Good times!!

Ford Bronco Update: Bronco Scheduling Does Not Resume This Week (6/21) 21995A38-73C3-4A0C-BD87-66C231B2C01E