First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Like I said, everything I removed is stuff I don’t need or can get in the future without having it as part of the loan. The lack of space in the two door was starting to become a concern of mine also so I switched to the four door.
I hope it all works out for you and maybe this is all a good thing for you…..it’s given you the time and motivation to reassess what you really need/want out of your Bronco. With that said, I hope you’re the next one scheduled…..after me. 😉
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. I’m not that stupid. I don’t even do that currently with my truck. If somebody wants to break in they’re gonna do it soft top or not.
The vast majority of cars that get broken into are (non-removable) hard top with glass windows. Hard top is not any more secure than soft top or no top, if you leave valuable things in your car. Much faster and much easier to pop a window than to cut through a soft top too.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why are you yelling at us, try yelling at Ford.

Next time, try this please.
I'm too old to worry about text/email convention on caps. Wasn't yelling at anyone, just stating a economic truism that customers will take their business to where it is simply easier and appreciated to accomplish

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Wonder if the inflatable seatbelts are permanently discontinued and if so why. They seemed like a pretty neat safety innovation.
Bronco never had an inflatable seat belt option, so who knows.

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my local dealer had some reservation cancellations so I've moved to a MY21 year build, he seems pretty confident we can get my build in this year so it will be interesting to see how this plays out. I'm not in any rush still but would sure love a bit more power for road tripping especially with things starting to open back up. Here's to hoping the Bronco is like the Focus ST and the best years were the first years!
I hear you there! I had a 2013 Focus ST and I still regret selling it in 2018. That car was a treat to drive.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
(i dropped the tow package 2 weeks ago and ordered it through the parts dept -- supposed to be in my hands any day now ).
CTwaterfowler, I'm curious as to how you ordered the tow package? Did you just call your dealership's parts dept. and order it that way, or did you order it online? I did the same thing you did and removed the tow pkg back in April and want to order it now. I can't currently find it online thru Ford Parts because I can't find the part number. Any info would be appreciated.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CTwaterfowler, I'm curious as to how you ordered the tow package? Did you just call your dealership's parts dept. and order it that way, or did you order it online? I did the same thing you did and removed the tow pkg back in April and want to order it now. I can't currently find it online thru Ford Parts because I can't find the part number. Any info would be appreciated.
This thread does show the part numbers I believe.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/tow-package-arrived-contents-inside.17659/

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hear you there! I had a 2013 Focus ST and I still regret selling it in 2018. That car was a treat to drive.
I had a really early 13, I sold it ahead when I ordered an RS and it was on the boat, but that never made it to me either (long story), so this Bronco stuff is a bit painful at the moment.

Sponsored

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
THATS IT IVE HAD IT! I encourage everyone to cancel their orders especially if they are V6, Sasquatch and MIC tops with a reservation before 3am 7/14. Let's show them we mean business!
Yes! Let’s cancel!!!

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered and received the Bronco tow hitch and generic Ford tow harness from Levittown Ford.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a really early 13, I sold it ahead when I ordered an RS and it was on the boat, but that never made it to me either (long story), so this Bronco stuff is a bit painful at the moment.
I was going to get the last RS model year in Race Red but the recession killed that plan. My buddy has one and has been going through the head gasket issue and other assorted leaks. All fixed on warranty (he hopes) but at the end of the day for general road use I think the ST, for the money, was more fun for the buck.

CTwaterfowler

Outer Banks
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
i went to the bronco accesssories and ordered the tow hitch and connections through my dealer.
i printed out the two items, called then up and gave them the part nos. he said they are scarce, but he found it.
its on the bronco accessories thread, 204 items, just go through it and no problem

good luck hope it bumps you up, im not so sure how much it will help me

not positive about this at all
Sponsored