Sponsored

[Update: Ford actually helped and I got it back] Dealer sold my Bronco before it’s built.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So similar, Coggin Ford in Deland just never answered me... my res was originally with GYF but they would not commit to no ADM so I gave up and switched to Stephens. Just hoping if I need any warranty work Coggin will deal with it without fuss.
I wouldn't be concerned about Coggin. They are a franchise with a few locations. I've not heard of questionable practices with them. The two that I abbreviated have a history and anyone that has lived here should be aware of their past practices. With regard to PCF, it seems their unscrupulous practices have been contained to the Bronco. Someone wanting an Explorer or other vehicle shouldn't be concerned. GYF on the other hand, it seems their staff are given a large latitude in how they conduct themselves. They all aren't crooks on staff. But the owner seems to have no control over the various franchised brands under his name. He himself may be a good guy, but there is a history of questionable tactics.
Sponsored

stpax

Big Bend
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My name is Mustang Mike with Brewster Ford. I personally want you to know that not all dealers are like this and that we would have never done so to you. How far upstate new york my friend? May we communicate privately, I'm curious to know more and eager to see if I may assist in any way with this situation. Please note I am a Sales rep at a different dealer and not associated with Ford Corporate so my pull may be limited but I sympathize with your situation as nobody should have to go through this.
You are a good guy! I was worried when I went to pick up my Bronco! But the dealership on Cape Cod was completely standup! I am glad there are good places like yours. Mike good luck in everything you do.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd have been right there at the dealership TODAY raising total hell. I'd have made sure everyone in there knew my custom order was stolen. I'd go scorched earth on their asses on social media. Hell, I'd pay the big bucks to rent the nearest billboard to the dealership.
It looks like a billboard is $3500/ month
https://www.billboardsin.com/florida/orlando/
If needed, that could be raised here pretty easily.

M4Madness

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You think Fl. is bad. The NY/NJ area is horrible. Everyone wants 10-15K over sticker unless you order one and want to wait till hell freezes over. I'm driving to Pa., 2 hrs each way to pick up my Bronco on Tuesday. One of the few dealers I will work with. Got a Badlands that the person who ordered it changed his mind. No markup.
Abandoned order at MSRP? That’s a Unicorn.

OP
OP
Sjk

Sjk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here’s my advice. Big companies hate when high level executives have to deal with problems because all of those problems become massive headaches for mid-level management. Write a polite email, include a complete timeline, and all documentation. Copy everyone below, and ask for a specific resolution. In the case, that request is for the dealer to honor the original agreement.

The contact information below is from Elliott.org (Elliott Advocacy).

Executive Contacts
Primary Contact
Jim Azzouz
Director, Customer Experience
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Elena Ford
Chief Customer Experience Officer
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Frederiek Toney
Vice President Global Ford Customer Service Division
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Jim Farley
President and CEO
1 American Road
Dearborn, MI 48126
(313) 322-3000
[email protected]
just emailed everyone on this list with screenshots of all my emails. will update if I get a response

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly. We should all start looking at something else.
They are all the same…. Its not just ford. I expect a dealer to try and screw me. All you can do is cover your bases,but even then unless you have a lawyer on retainer and endless supply of money you wont win.

Sponsored

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

*cracks knuckles*

Got my review fingers ready to write something scathing!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Imagine being the kind of person who buys a car out from under someone who actually ordered it and has been waiting years.

The dealer is scum, but so is the POS human who's "buying" it at a big markup and willfully fucking you.
That's the Bronco scene. Nice vehicle but otherwise big turn off.

Probably the dealer figured, why not try to get rid of the OP who ordered, maybe he just goes away without fuss, and they can sell to some other 6G member for big bucks. Maybe one of these 6G members with 3 Broncos, lol.

OP should push back, dealer will probably then counter with an ADM offer, selling it to OP as a "favor". OP will have to keep pushing back. Of course, none of that is any fun, and spending time and money for that aggravation is a bad deal. Personally, I'd say to hell with all this, don't participate in crummy situations, maybe check back in a few years.

mspaz789

Wildtrak
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not trolling just looking for advice
C02A0490-3879-422E-BD9C-73BCDA980516.jpeg
The fact you don’t want to name the dealership tells it all. Nice try I just don’t believe you

UGABronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac CT6, Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got my VIN a week ago and a build date of September 19 and today September 3 I got a call from dealer saying they sold my bronco to somebody else. Has anybody had luck fighting this and if so what are the steps. I have everything in emails my build sheet them stating I will pay MSRP and that I don’t need a deposit. Don’t want to say dealers name yet wanna leave all options open but if there’s nothing I can do I will let everybody know the dealer and sales person.
That dealer could just as easily say to the person they sold your car to that they made a mistake and the car is already spoken for by its rightful buyer. The only logical reason for not doing so is greed on the part of the dealer so therefore, this dealer is essentially begging you to make their duplicity public. So accommodate them! Don't pussyfoot around. ATTACK!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered my son's Bronco via the reservation system and a text with my dealer confirming our choices. No paperwork and no deposit. A good dealer is hard to find, but always worth it. Bronco showed up 2 years after reservation and got a text to come sign for it at invoice, just like every other vehicle I buy from them. They may have moved to MSRP on Broncos now like they have for Raptors, but they have always been invoice on everything and honored that since it was invoice when we ordered it. Hope the OP finds a solution.
good dealership not hard to find most people did not put down a deposit and getting MSRP its you dont hear about most of the good dealerships just the bad ones.
Sponsored