Sponsored

[Update: Ford actually helped and I got it back] Dealer sold my Bronco before it’s built.

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You think Fl. is bad. The NY/NJ area is horrible. Everyone wants 10-15K over sticker unless you order one and want to wait till hell freezes over. I'm driving to Pa., 2 hrs each way to pick up my Bronco on Tuesday. One of the few dealers I will work with. Got a Badlands that the person who ordered it changed his mind. No markup.
I bought mine in NY. I picked her up 9/18/21 at MSRP.... Did you know that Nissans Sentra's and many Kia's are currently selling over MSRP?
Sponsored

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my VIN a week ago and a build date of September 19 and today September 3 I got a call from dealer saying they sold my bronco to somebody else. Has anybody had luck fighting this and if so what are the steps. I have everything in emails my build sheet them stating I will pay MSRP and that I don’t need a deposit. Don’t want to say dealers name yet wanna leave all options open but if there’s nothing I can do I will let everybody know the dealer and sales person.
Its not sold until the title is signed and it leaves the dealers lot. My situation was just like yours, no deposit, verbal agreement and some emails. Not all dealers pull this crap. Everything went smooth and I paid the agreed MSRP.

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Ford Motor Company, Ive seen too many of these threads and I havent placed an order bc I do not want to be placed in a similar position. Youre losing business over this.
To be fair, you haven't been able to place an order since March and won't be able to until some time in Q4 unless you have a reservation or an order already in place.

Chippewa-Pin

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe, Tucson, Z4, T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be fair, you haven't been able to place an order since March and won't be able to until some time in Q4 unless you have a reservation or an order already in place.
True, but I've seen more and more people saying they cancelled (not abandoned) their orders they had in place.

Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here's a bump for your updated information.
I seriously wish you luck.

Just got my VIN a week ago and a build date of September 19 and today September 3 I got a call from dealer saying they sold my bronco to somebody else. Has anybody had luck fighting this and if so what are the steps. I have everything in emails my build sheet them stating I will pay MSRP and that I don’t need a deposit. Don’t want to say dealers name yet wanna leave all options open but if there’s nothing I can do I will let everybody know the dealer and sales person.

Update as you could guess Ford was zero help and as many of you already guessed the dealer is Gary Yeomans Ford in Daytona Beach Florida
sales person is Angie [email protected]
Bronc Vin. 1FMEE5DPXNLB68225
not asking you to do anything with this information other than avoid this place like the plague

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so mad for you. I'm looking at this dealership on Google maps and they have so many amazing reviews they don't deserve them! I'd be heartbroken because waiting for these trucks has been a literal emotional rollercoaster.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

SnowshoeBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just updated
Did you cancel the order back in March? Maybe there was a mix up with that?

"I canceled today. Was 4door badlands sas lux tow hardtop 62k.
Gas prices was just final straw.
main reasons
1- only 3500lbs tow rating
2- removing features while raising price
3- worried about sub par chips do to shortage
4- audio quality even with lux package
5- orange isn’t really orange. not big deal but still
That Said still plan on getting one eventually but hoping Things will improve with future models "

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

peetuhr

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 Range Rover Classic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did I imagine reading that you had canceled your order?

So they sold the bronco that you did not want and then you changed your mind to wanting it again? Did you at any point between March and now tell the dealer that you changed your mind?

I am all for Dealer bashing but this one is on you IMO.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...warning-no-politics.38774/page-7#post-1265177
This really seems like the smoking gun. Homeboy had me fuming but now.... eh, seems like a self-inflicted injury. Sorry about your regret, homie.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This really seems like the smoking gun. Homeboy had me fuming but now.... eh, seems like a self-inflicted injury. Sorry about your regret, homie.
I swore when he originally posted he included this bit of info but guessing he edited the post to excluded this crucial bit of info.
Sponsored