Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great. I'd rather have them produce Broncos in order of reservation (adjusting for supply constraints) like they said they would, then get an extra $100 in credits.
Uhhhhhhhh, that is what's happening. What's next to get upset about?

"Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. "

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Better do a follow up to make sure your res. Has not been misplaced.
Thanks but it's good so far as I can tell. Shows under my account and my dealer see it as well.

I opted into all the notifications so it's a bit odd.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the Ford website I signed up with the “Receive Updates” button. My email came in late this morning.

Mustard

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler 300C, Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Plus it's a delivery WINDOW (not date)-- how big is the window? Is it 4-dr rear window or 2-dr rear window? One could be a 2 week window and the other a 3 month window :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

brocotect

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base

"Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. "
Did you purposely not quote the rest of it? Why to what end? You know that's not the whole story.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To me this looks like a further delay than what was announced a couple weeks ago ....

“In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco.”

This means job one probably won’t happen until the end of May or into more realistically in JUNE. Remember when we reserved back in July the first DELIVERIES were expected late JUNE/early July .... ?‍♂

The $300 on a$60k vehicle with increasingly limited options/accessories and over a year of cumulative delays is pretty pathetic, TBH.

This is all if there aren’t any OTHER delays ...

Trend vector continues to tank. ?‍♂

JK
I truly wish I lived in whatever world you have lived in during 2020 where everything was "normal".

Then I could be super butt-hurt over any changes from a projection made 14 months prior to the vehicle even being finished from a design standpoint, let alone global manufacturing somehow (MAGIC!) being affected by global labor stoppages.

FWIW: Summer starts officially on June 20.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yup, and another * asterisk after reservation
Did you purposely not quote the rest of it? Why to what end? You know that's not the whole story.
I did not include the remainder of the paragraph because it was irrelevant to what I was quoting and commenting on, which was the general timing of deliveries NOT being tied to reservation date. However, I'm guessing you guys aren't as upset about the interpretation of the 2nd amendment as I am since you want the FULL paragraph and every word matters here. So to entertain you, i'll include that here.

None of the below impacts that overwhelmingly, build and delivery will be based upon reservation date. For some reason you're of the opinion that missing parts should not affect delivery date. Unfortunately that's not possible as the vehicle cannot be built, let alone delivered with missing content. Oh the imagination flies with vehicles delivered with 3 wheels and a federal lawsuit...

"Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

*By completing the reservation process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. For more information, review the reservation terms and conditions. "

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If the delay to a MY '22 means a white top and maybe yellow, I'm okay with the wait. A man can dream.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Great. I'd rather have them produce Broncos in order of reservation (adjusting for supply constraints) like they said they would, then get an extra $100 in credits.
Okay, Okay, i'm cracking up here.

Broncotect, I have to know, did you purposely not read the post I was replying to? To what end? You know Gamecock clearly stated "adjusting for supply constraints", yet you wanted to chomp at the bit. What's the whole story here?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

No..it's not...you missed the "and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive"

LincolnLawyer

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would imagine so if you can get it from the dealer.
The answer is no, in order to use the points it must be a recognized Ford part number, the swag or Ford merchandise is not recognized by Ford as they are licensed merchandise through Helm.
Sponsored