Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks but it's good so far as I can tell. Shows under my account and my dealer see it as well.

I opted into all the notifications so it's a bit odd.
Same here...
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

yes, and...
I guess the moderator can just take over anyone's post if they have the "same topic"
That's the point of the moderator. The threads get convoluted enough. We don't need every member posting the email they recieved.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The $300 on a$60k vehicle with increasingly limited options/accessories and over a year of cumulative delays is pretty pathetic, TBH.

Free money is free money, but this also reminded me of the $500 off discount that a local Benz dealership gives out in the goody bags for the Atlanta Peachtree Road Race each year for a new Benz. $500 off a $45,000 car! Wooohoo! lol

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I never want to hear another complaint about the factory roof rack ever again. With those points you can basically get one dealer installed for free so problem solved.

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yes, and...
I guess the moderator can just take over anyone's post if they have the "same topic"
Hey Its their world. We just live in it
Besides whats it matter if its your topic or someone else's. We are here to spread information and participate in this Ford experiment lol.

This isn't about *internet points*

MAFD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 328i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, I'll take it but this is just sad to be honest.

Here is an extra $100 for you to stop complaining until May.......

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes, and...
Yes. That is the job of a forum moderator. They have admin/police powers.

This is very important for situations like this, where a half dozen people all post the same new information in separate threads. Your thread wasn't the only one merged.

By merging the threads together it creates a single place to go for all the information.

If you don't want your thread to be merged into someone else's you have to be the first person to create one that also gets the most traffic and interaction. By the looks of it, your thread was created 6 minutes after the first one.

Don't take it personally. This is very common on a forum. They're just trying to keep things relatively under control.

rchapa8

Badlands
First Name
richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont believe the "time stamp" means anything at all. They will build based on parts availability and what trims make the most margin. Then allocate to dealers. Then dealers can look at their lists and see what they have coming in matches their orders - then MAYBE call the people that placed orders earlier first.

NOPLACE is "time stamp" accountable, published, actual

From FOMOCO this morning:

" In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco. "

FULL EMAIL

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team
Correct me if I'm wrong but timestamp WILL matter up until they run out of certain parts. Those who made an early reservation (july 13-sept 18 just estimating bc of their cutoff date)will get their broncos first, unless we're implying they will NOT be able to build all SEVEN models regardless of options we add once building them begins. In other words they will know how many they can build initially based on parts inventory including packages and accessories.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I never want to hear another complaint about the factory roof rack ever again. With those points you can basically get one dealer installed for free so problem solved.
I'm already considering what I want to apply it to

I want two things
  • Tow package around $500
  • Tailgate at unknown cost

Both items could delay my Bronco
But knowing I have these Ford fun points, I can forego one or both and get these post delivery

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How has that changed from the dealership allocation methodology Ford has discussed over the past 6 months?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is the first time that they've actually mentioned the allocation would have an impact on delivery. Seems like they updated the Q&A specifically for that purpose just yesterday. Prior to that, and even now with Levine on twitter, Ford is saying that you'll get delivery based on your timestamp, subject to parts or whatever, but I don't think they've said that they're only sending X number of cars to each dealership in the given year, and you may be out of luck if you're X+1.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do I still get Fordpass points if I order a 2.7L 4 Door though? How much do the points weigh?

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got it as well. I'll take it...
May 2021 they will share when you will get your bronco. My guess is more people will get a 2022 bronco than a 2021. I expect conversions to be less than 50%

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

people should be more worried about scheduled to build date status then delivery, that is the real starting point.

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I don't understand is they have a list of reservation holders that selected trims.. Why can they not determine a certain time of delivery yet. I am guessing they already have a more then rough idea based on the trim and date you reserved when you will get it.
Sponsored