Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Job 1 is now into May of course you wont know until scheduling starts.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So now they won’t have a delivery window until May? I love how Ford sneaks in little tidbits of shitty information in large paragraphs of them giving us things lol.

“YOU’RE GETTING FREE POINTS!!

but we won’t give you a delivery window till May now

DID WE MENTION FREE POINTS????”

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who say they don't get Ford's email do you check your spam or junk folders?

NeoS281

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dont believe the "time stamp" means anything at all. They will build based on parts availability and what trims make the most margin. Then allocate to dealers. Then dealers can look at their lists and see what they have coming in matches their orders - then MAYBE call the people that placed orders earlier first.

NOPLACE is "time stamp" accountable, published, actual
I assumed it would be similar to the way Jeep does orders where they add “especially built for” verbiage to the window sticker including your name.

Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not unless you activate your modem
I know, but I don’t really have a problem with it. I’m being tracked through my phone, watch, laptop and who knows what else on a regular basis. I don’t love it, but it’s becoming the way of the future. I bet at some point someone will finally “cross the line” (I think it’s already been crossed but that’s a discussion for elsewhere) and new laws will go into place limiting the types of information that can be gathered and how. For now, I’m going to take my $300 and try to stay positive about the whole thing. At least I'm getting paid by Ford for letting them stalk me. ?

Last edited:

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was just reading the same thing. Something about that may part, even after seeing the video last night. I read the fine print we don't get any fordpass points unless we activate the 4g modem and have it active for at least 180 days
Can you elaborate here? So we don't get our points until after 180 days of receiving the vehicle? Want to make sure I'm reading your post correctly

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Delivery date has not been known at time of order for any vehicle using the reservation process so far (Ranger).

Pro-Tip if this is going to be your first Ford order via it's current reservation process (ie: You didn't pre-order a Ranger): The date Ford gives you for delivery is a GUESTIMATE. It's not set in stone, it's not legally enforceable, and you should NOT make solid plans around an exact date.

Global resource allocation and manufacturing is not the same as your great Auntie promising a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day.

Sponsored

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Delivery date has not been known at time of order for any vehicle using the reservation process so far (Ranger).

Pro-Tip if this is going to be your first Ford order via it's current reservation process (ie: You didn't pre-order a Ranger): The date Ford gives you for delivery is a GUESTIMATE. It's not set in stone, it's not legally enforceable, and you should NOT make solid plans around an exact date.

Global resource allocation and manufacturing is not the same as your great Auntie promising a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day.
Precisely why I posted this in case people were under the assumption that they would know an exact date for delivery upon ordering. That's not going to be the case.

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
To me this looks like a further delay than what was announced a couple weeks ago ....

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco.

This means job one probably won’t happen until the end of May or into more realistically in JUNE. Remember when we reserved back in July the first DELIVERIES were expected late JUNE/early July .... ?‍♂

The $300 on a$60k vehicle with increasingly limited options/accessories and over a year of cumulative delays is pretty pathetic, TBH.

This is all if there aren’t any OTHER delays ...

Trend vector continues to tank. ?‍♂

JK