Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Right, but I believe this is the first time they've acknowledged that that will actually impact whether you get a 2021 or not. Ford marketing has been saying (and is still saying) "timestamp, subject to configuration and part constraints," not "timestamp, subject to your choice of dealer, configuration and part constraints."
Sponsored

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

So my question is when will they cutover to building the 2022 model?

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No..it's not...you missed the "and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive"
This is one thing I've never been able to figure out even after reading through hundreds of posts on the topic.

What happens if my reservation is not early enough to be one of the "Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive"? What, I don't get the truck at all? Do I get put in some second tier queue that is mixed in with builds for dealer lots? Is there a second round of builds for reservation holders that missed out the first time? If so, is there then a second cutoff whereby only some of the remaining reservation holders get their builds based on that same or some different formula?

I haven't seen any recent confirmation that they [still] plan to build all the reservation holders vehicles before starting to fill dealer lots.

Furthermore, I'm not planning to order any late availability options or things that might delay my build, but what happens to those that do? Will those builds happen after the start filling dealer lots?

Sponsored

highonthedesert

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Diesel
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.
Does the emphasized part of the quote above mean that Ford is pushing back on dealers hogging all the reservations by offering bulk pricing? In other words, could each dealer be limited to X number of vehicles per month?

Y2Dre

First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It dawned on me after watching the Q&A video yesterday that there is no way Ford can fully determine when we will get our vehicles (we can all blame the 'Rona for that one). As a result, I finally decided to stop worrying about it and just sit and wait patiently. As much as I wanted this winter to be my last winter driving my Fusion, it will not be the end of the world if my Badlands gets pushed back later than I originally anticipated.

Of course, I would love to have my new Bronco as soon as possible. But hell...the longer it takes, the more money I can stack to increase my down payment. I'll use the FordPass credit to splurge on one of two things I had already decided to pass on: the Bimini top or the air compressor kit. Hopefully, my Z-Plan PIN doesn't expire beforehand. I grabbed it in October to make sure I didn't forget.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It has completely changed from what they put out at the time most people reserved...and Ford had never discussed that with consumers; we just knew because of a leaked memos to dealers. This is the first public acknowledgement that reservations do not go in basic order as was their initial plan, but dealer allocations.
Maybe Ford should give us xplan back instead of ford points that I can’t use because all accessories are on back order.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mansquatch summer 2022?
I may get another car while I wait.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F48964E1-45F6-477B-89F9-72D0B5AAAE2D.gif

Unfortunately I don’t know how fordpass points work for y’all in the great white north. Maybe they transfer on like 1:2 ratio? Or I guess it’s possible that Ford pass points are even worth more than the Canadian dollar at this point... ?
The points are on the metric system up there, so they're on the wrong side of the road and hard for 'Mericans to "figger out".

*I know they don't drive on the wrong side, by the way

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It dawned on me after watching the Q&A video yesterday that there is no way Ford can fully determine when we will get our vehicles (we can all blame the 'Rona for that one). As a result, I finally decided to stop worrying about it and just sit and wait patiently. As much as I wanted this winter to be my last winter driving my Fusion, it will not be the end of the world if my Badlands gets pushed back later than I originally anticipated.

Of course, I would love to have my new Bronco as soon as possible. But hell...the longer it takes, the more money I can stack to increase my down payment. I'll use the FordPass credit to splurge on one of two things I had already decided to pass on: the Bimini top or the air compressor kit. Hopefully, my Z-Plan PIN doesn't expire beforehand. I grabbed it in October to make sure I didn't forget.
We are riding the same wavelength brother ??

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
short version; We are not going to make the deadline we promised because not our fault and we will give you $100 in Buncobucks**

**.you have to pay for the modem activation cost. six month subscription and the cost just went up $100.
Sponsored