First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not include the remainder of the paragraph because it was irrelevant to what I was quoting and commenting on, which was the general timing of deliveries NOT being tied to reservation date. However, I'm guessing you guys aren't as upset about the interpretation of the 2nd amendment as I am since you want the FULL paragraph and every word matters here. So to entertain you, i'll include that here.

None of the below impacts that overwhelmingly, build and delivery will be based upon reservation date. For some reason you're of the opinion that missing parts should not affect delivery date. Unfortunately that's not possible as the vehicle cannot be built, let alone delivered with missing content. Oh the imagination flies with vehicles delivered with 3 wheels and a federal lawsuit...

"Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

*By completing the reservation process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. For more information, review the reservation terms and conditions. "
Rick Astley "For some reason you're of the opinion that missing parts should not affect delivery date. Unfortunately that's not possible as the vehicle cannot be built, let alone delivered with missing content."

Absolutely Positively Correct! and those lucky enough to live near assembly plants have at times seen vehicles sitting offsite waiting for parts because of a supply issue. Not ideal and better to not start the build if supply issue is caught in time. Potential quality control issues completing the build offsite.
We want our Broncos. That sounds simple and from the outside the build process seems simple but in a normal day to day production day, anything that can happen does happen and it is at times amazing that vehicles are produced and are able to be driven off the line. From the inside, the people behind the scene work miracles daily but what Ford and others are up against today and able to deal with in these tough times to me is amazing.
So#1, I am happy to have the opportunity to hold a slot for a Bronco via reservation process. Nothing is guaranteed. No one knows what is on the horizon but Ford will use every avenue available to get this vehicle out but they will be limited to what the supply chain can handle and provide and covid setbacks or delays. Keeping to a reasonable sequence will be dictated by what the customers actually order and options selected. On the Bronco forums we see minute by minute changes by members as to color/build/2dr/4dr/etc. We are a finicky bunch and only a tip of the reservation iceberg. Time of day, bad angle picture with poor color or lighting further impacts our Bronco build. Ford has an idea of possible model interest with the initial reservation but they will not have a roadmap until actual orders are in place. Even when a reservation and now order is set and a build window is put in place a vehicle (B) can be moved up or moved back because another vehicle (A) is affected by part supply that affects vehicle (A). If a part is unique to both A & B and not available vehicle "C" may be moved ahead in the sequence if it does not use that part. In a "normal" world situation there are at times major supply issues that may shut the plant down especially if the affected vehicles are in the build process. Since the Bronco is a new vehicle and much of the build is unique to the Bronco along with a new supply chain to produce those parts for that vehicle, Ford's hands are somewhat tied. Since it will be built along with an established vehicle, Ranger, in process Broncos that have supply issues would impact regular Ranger production if a steady Bronco supply chain is not in place. Many parts and assemblies are sequenced, just-in-time, so it is in Ford's interest to do everything they can to make sure they do everything they can control is in place. Before a particular vehicle build is actually started, assembly parts have to be in place and an assumption that JIT parts will not be delayed. Time will tell what the weakest link will be.
So#2, I have my reservation. As long as that is still in place, and there are no lawsuits to eliminate the reservation process, I expect that when I order that I can expect a Bronco some time in the future well before someone that does not have a reservation. I can always opt out even with an order and the dealer will have a freebie.

If it can be considered a worse case with further delays, all 2021s may need to include actual month and date, 2021.MM.DD. There may be 2022s (Ford & other brands and models) being built & sold when the Bronco is still getting ramped up. Should we push to just call this a 2022 Bronco and future upgrades or options like manual/sasquatch are just the normal engineering/running changes that are introduced during the model year.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ohh you know they did!! I got the email at 12:21. I bet they are thinking these mofos know way more than they are suppose to! ????

Speaking knowing more.."ford sig" said building 8 broncos a day for the next three days! Hopefully be seeing them spied!
Can you make sure that they GET ON THAT? Not sure what you might be able to do to convince them it is the RIGHT THING to do but I'm sure you can think of something.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah but I imagine it is a much smaller number then you think are jumping that high on trim changes or that low on trim changes.
I bet it’s higher than you think. I reserved a base just to get my name in the proverbial hat. Won’t be ordering the base.. there were way too many unknowns for people to actually lock in their final choice, especially before the BP was up ...there are plenty of res holders changing their initial choice..

Sponsored

vaman23

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Dodge, Nissan, Toyota, Yamaha, Ducati
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford...ford....ford...smh.
How about you drop the msrp by 5% for everyone who reserved a bronco and keep the 62000pts. I think this would make up for all the BS from the beginning and keep people from canceling.
Also you need to get busy updating B&P with more accessories before the final deadline.
As for me im not going anywhere. I want my bronco and I want it my way. At my age this is my last new vehicle.

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With a mid August reservation I was holding out hope that I'd see my Bronco next year.

That hope has now passed with this latest update. It's ok, just gives me more time to save up.

However, I'd like to know if some of the items i originally wanted, that are known late availability, will be available once they get to building mine (Hardtop and Tailgate). Will B&P be updated by the order date cut-off in Mid March??

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With a mid August reservation I was holding out hope that I'd see my Bronco next year.

That hope has now passed with this latest update. It's ok, just gives me more time to save up.

However, I'd like to know if some of the items i originally wanted, that are known late availability, will be available once they get to building mine (Hardtop and Tailgate). Will B&P be updated by the order date cut-off in Mid March??
B&P will likely not show anything that is not immediately available. (So nothing that's "late availability.")

Your dealer however, inside the order system, should have visibility on those late availability options, and may or may not provide an estimate.

Funksurfsoul

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're Canadian? I haven't received any either.
Me either.
Starting to think getting broncos in Canada might be a myth. Hopefully they don’t charge us Canadians up the ass, don’t let us switch dealers, have less build options etc..
oh wait, some of those things might already be true...

Sponsored

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have already come to terms with the fact that I won't be getting my rig till mid 22 at this point, I'm more stoked that they put a number to the FordPass rewards offer at this point. $300 total towards accessories sounds good to me.
When was your reservation?

Evilriderobx

Outer Banks
First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m sure we all got it, but just case some went to spam. Email from Ford:

Hello,

We know you are excited to get your new Ford Bronco™, and we are committed to delivering a high‑quality product as soon as we can.

As a result of the unprecedented effects of the COVID‑19 pandemic on our suppliers, we have updated timing news to share with you.

While we originally communicated that your Ford Dealer would begin reaching out in December to schedule an order consultation and place your order, this process will now begin in mid‑January and extend through mid‑March. As a reminder, your order cannot be placed online; however, you are encouraged to spec your Bronco using the For‌d‌.‌co‌m Build & Price tool ahead of your dealer consultation and save a copy to help when you place your order.

Your reservation* timestamp, and not the date that you place your order with your dealer, will be used to determine when your Bronco gets produced. Other factors for final delivery timing include vehicle model and configuration selected, part constraints, and the number of Bronco vehicles your dealer will receive.

In May 2021, once we review all submitted orders and can forecast production, we will provide you with an estimated window of when you can expect to take delivery of your Bronco. Initial customer deliveries are now expected to begin in summer 2021. Given demand, we anticipate deliveries to continue through the 2022 calendar year, with some customers getting a 2022 model‑year Bronco.

As part of your upcoming owner experience, you will have the opportunity to participate in our FordPass™ Rewards loyalty program. At your time of delivery, you will earn 42,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $200 value) to use toward maintenance, service, accessories and much more at your local Ford Dealer. As a thank‑you for your patience and interest in Bronco, we are adding an additional 20,000 FordPass Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Ford Bronco. That’s 62,000 FordPass Rewards Points (over $300 value) to use toward accessories, maintenance and service at your local Ford Dealer.** We will share more regarding FordPass Rewards and its benefits as you get closer to taking delivery of your Ford Bronco.

If you have any questions, please contact your Ford Dealer. You can also contact Ford Motor Company’s Marketing Program Headquarters at 80‌0‑33‌4‑‌43‌75 or view our FAQs here.

Sincerely,

The Ford Bronco Team

Ford Bronco Update from Ford: reservation timestamp determines production priority & FordPass points loyalty gift stanley nickel
I got one
Sponsored