Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250, 2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good day eh,
Up here in the great white North that is Vancouver island we have 2 broncos in Victoria! We test drove a 4 door cactus grey badsquatch. This machine exceeds my expectations, and I don’t know much about anything, that’s the husbands job. But it made me happy, and that’s not always an easy thing to do ;) jokes.

lots of room, handles like a champ, I mean, im in love. Take allllll my money.
Back to the waiting game it is.

the nice thing, it just reinforced how happy we are that we didn’t get the automatic, 4 door, Lux pkg.

Pic beside my hubby’s 2013 f250 for comparison. And him of course, being 6’1.

37D42315-7016-4DA7-9D63-354269D553A1.jpeg

91586A1F-C2F3-4FC8-A246-1B78AC03CB9B.jpeg

915A85F2-F7F8-471F-96AD-F1808EE2D6E8.jpeg

47E54893-FB91-405A-908C-E9EDB641BDD6.jpeg
Sponsored

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But it made me happy, and that’s not always an easy thing to do ;) jokes.

lots of room, handles like a champ, I mean, im in love. Take allllll my money.
Back to the waiting game it is.

the nice thing, it just reinforced how happy we are that we didn’t get the automatic, 4 door, Lux pkg.
Well happy wife = Happy Life! He's gonna be a lucky man all over again when that Bronco arrives in your driveway ! Glad you all like it. How did you feel climbing in and out? He's 6+ but you didn't mention your height.

What did you like most about the truck?

His 250 looks like much bigger still, but did the Bronco feel as beefy as your 250?

OP
OP
COBadlands2021
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F250, 2017 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well happy wife = Happy Life! He's gonna be a lucky man all over again when that Bronco arrives in your driveway ! Glad you all like it. How did you feel climbing in and out? He's 6+ but you didn't mention your height.

What did you like most about the truck?

His 250 looks like much bigger still, but did the Bronco feel as beefy as your 250?
I’m about 5’10. I loved how it rode, Accelerated nicely. I’m not a fan of the 10 speed auto, but I mean it was still nice! Lots of room, seats are comfy. I struggled a bit getting into it, but we didn’t order the Sasquatch pkg. we noticed there was TONS of room in the front. Husband was worried we’d be a bit crammed but arms weren’t even touching and lots of leg room. Head space is perfect. It’s very comparable to the f250. I drive a Ford Escape so it’s def bigger from my standards, but not AS big as his 250.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man, basically my order! Congrats

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m about 5’10. I loved how it rode, Accelerated nicely. I’m not a fan of the 10 speed auto, but I mean it was still nice! Lots of room, seats are comfy. I struggled a bit getting into it, but we didn’t order the Sasquatch pkg. we noticed there was TONS of room in the front. Husband was worried we’d be a bit crammed but arms weren’t even touching and lots of leg room. Head space is perfect. It’s very comparable to the f250. I drive a Ford Escape so it’s def bigger from my standards, but not AS big as his 250.
Ok, I'm 5'9 and my wife is 5'3 so the non-Sas Badlands gonna be perfect and give us that daily exercise of climbing in. Glad to hear that it felt room inside as well. Thanks for the review.
Sponsored