Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New est for delivery....6/27...to 7-3.
Was told that it was shipped two days ago... via rail... and I should have it within two weeks.
Now....looking forward to it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was told that it was shipped two days ago... via rail... and I should have it within two weeks.
Now....looking forward to it.
My dealership has a cyber orange Wildtrak for sale at the dropped price of $92,000. It was $95,000.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealership has a cyber orange Wildtrak for sale at the dropped price of $92,000. It was $95,000.
Man.. I'm getting my WT for like 54k...if they ever build it.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man.. I'm getting my WT for like 54k...if they ever build it.
Same here, my 2 door WildTrak with HOSS 3.0, lux, and tow was just over $53k at Granger. But I am number 430 or so in line.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm fairy confident that mine will show soon...and maxed out at about 60k. My dealer has an almost duplicate blk one equip'd almost as mine at 83k with 2-3 others in the 90k range & some 4-5 others less $$'s...

Sponsored

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haven't been on the forum in a while and remembered this thread this morning. Gald you got your Bronco "back" so quickly, but I think the explanation that the wrong Bronco was delivered is probably the correct situation. Vehicles don't go back to the factory for any reason, and to get the Bronco "back" in 5 days would be ridiculous if that was the case.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Haven't been on the forum in a while and remembered this thread this morning. Gald you got your Bronco "back" so quickly, but I think the explanation that the wrong Bronco was delivered is probably the correct situation. Vehicles don't go back to the factory for any reason, and to get the Bronco "back" in 5 days would be ridiculous if that was the case.
The VIN was the same as all paperwork the first time and when it got delivered again! And both times, I looked at the VIN in the window! So something was forgotten and then taken care of and sent back as they promised my dealership they would!
Still don't know why. I have been asked by a couple of employees that work at the dealership if I found out. So I'm assuming nobody really knows still. I no longer care since it's in my possession and have enjoyed every minute of me driving it! LOL

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The VIN was the same as all paperwork the first time and when it got delivered again! And both times, I looked at the VIN in the window! So something was forgotten and then taken care of and sent back as they promised my dealership they would!
Still don't know why. I have been asked by a couple of employees that work at the dealership if I found out. So I'm assuming nobody really knows still. I no longer care since it's in my possession and have enjoyed every minute of me driving it! LOL
Interesting, I never thought to actually verify the VIN on a new vehicle. I just can't imagine what could possibly be forgotten on a vehicle that would result in it being sent back and then returned so quickly? Anything that easy would surely just be shipped to the dealer.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting, I never thought to actually verify the VIN on a new vehicle. I just can't imagine what could possibly be forgotten on a vehicle that would result in it being sent back and then returned so quickly? Anything that easy would surely just be shipped to the dealer.
I never looked at a VIN # twice either until I ended up knowing this one by heart waiting so long to get it and calling the Ford reps. I looked at it on the vehicle because I was in shock and wanted to make sure it was really mine!
My grandsons stepdad works for Nissan and he thinks it was something the dealer couldn't do like maybe checking all the welds with something that only they have.

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WELLLL..... I FINALLY GOT IT!!! Picked it up June 29th and came just as ordered, even the tube doors which I'll install once the heat breaks. Been enjoying it since and glad I didn't cancel.
I have begun to notice items that I've read about on this site... its a soft top and very very noisy inside at high speeds but the B&O system overrides the noise easily but afterwards... I can't hear much.
There is what seems to be a wheel balance issue but had the 35's balanced a 2nd time and still there is a slight vibration, anyone one else experience this?
It is comfortable to run and am looking forward to putting more miles on it and of course on pave-less roads. Soon I'll trick it out some although I quite like it as is.

Ford Bronco [Update: It’s Back!!] Delivered Bronco taken back to Michigan by Ford bigboy

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm guessing it had the windshield recall and wasn't supposed to get out of the plant without being fixed.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hahaha! I wish! I got the recall on my ford.com site last week. Still waiting to hear back from service dept on where it’s supposed to go to be fixed. They didn’t have a clue about the problem until I called them and asked if they or a windshield company was supposed to fix it.

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm guessing it had the windshield recall and wasn't supposed to get out of the plant without being fixed.
Hahaha! I wish! I got the recall on my ford.com site last week. Still waiting to hear back from service dept on where it’s supposed to go to be fixed. They didn’t have a clue about the problem until I called them and asked if they or a windshield company was supposed to fix it.
Sponsored