First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad it worked out for you. I figured it was the beginning on a bad story and they kept the Bronco for weeks.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BeeMiller

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Glad it worked out for you. I figured it was the beginning on a bad story and they kept the Bronco for weeks.
I just knew it was going to get parked again and not seen for a while! I really feel fortunate for the ones who have worked to get it back to me a week later.

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on the Bronco, it looks like they kept their word. 👍
You sure got your money's worth for the $1,495 transportation fee.😜

Sponsored

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This passed Friday, I had my Outer Banks Cyber Orange Bronco snatched from my fingers! It also ripped my heart out. I got a video of it being taken off the car carrier, I touched it, I sat in it, I was ecstatic and couldn't believe it was here! I had to go back to work then so my dealership told me they were going to clean her up and start the paperwork and they would call me to let me know when to come back for it.

Less than two hours later I get a text message from my saleslady all upset. Matter of fact, everyone at that dealership was upset. Michigan said they needed the Bronco back. My dealership said they have never had this happen before and they wouldn't give it up without a fight. After a few hours, I get told the girl had to go back to Michigan, with no explanation. Luckily, it was put on a truck by the afternoon, because I truly thought it would sit there for days before heading back.

I am told it will come back by the end of this week some time. I was assured it would because Michigan put it in an email saying so. I told my saleslady, "so you believe the BS they fed you?"

I will say, my dealership came through to help me out since I had sold my car the same day, they gave me a brand new car for a loaner until my girl shows back up. I changed her name from Elka Rose Nivens, to now Elka 'Circle Back' Rose!

My head is holding high! The stress just about did me in that day, but my saleslady calmed me back down and has done a tremendous job taking care of me.

The 1/17/22 group was basically the only ones that knew about this, but just decided to see if anyone else had this happen!

IMG_3322.JPG
Well I've heard of recalls before... but never the whole car getting recalled back!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No! Even the finance lady asked me if I learned anything! Lol

Dang, I mean they have a let Broncos to go through with mismatched seats, missing headliners, tops with different colors, pieces falling off....and yet they pulled yours all the way back.... And whatever they did, must have been a minor thing because Ford can't do anything in a week!

Maybe you should name your Bronco " Mystery"

Last edited:

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, but I’m gonna call BS on the dealer's "I don’t know why.!" The dealer could find out. It was obviously something simple to check or repair AND it was something Ford Motor Company had zero faith/trust in the dealer to make it right. IMHO.! 😀

Grant3168

Black Diamond
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 G37, 2006 G35
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Glad you got it back! I've never seen or heard anything of this happening before. My guess is someone on the line didn't perform some sort of safety test and the Bronco got shipped without the required QA. Seems it was a reasonably quick turn around, which is great. I couldn't imagine waiting another 3-6 months...

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Glad to hear you got it back and cheers to all the "chicken littles" who thought the sky was falling and it was all a lie so the dealer could sell it. I still think it was something small but embarrassing to Ford and that's why it was sent back and returned so quickly.

They didn't want "what it was" to be public... A monkey wrench was left behind.

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice, you got "Circle Back" in a timely matter...In the meantime, you have a famous Bronco, with a mysterious background, and a story to tell..Please, keep us posted, on the why, what, and where...WWG1WGA!

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Having proposed “Runaway Bride” I like “Boomerang Betty.” Lends itself to some sort of window sticker featuring a boomerang of all things. Glad you got her back.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

😬😬😬 every sasquatch owner looking at that long gravel driveway

Ford Bronco [Update: It’s Back!!] Delivered Bronco taken back to Michigan by Ford 65359D02-DDD0-4161-8BFF-7E434DEDB0BF
Sponsored