Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just to be clear (cause this was posted without commentary) so idk, but it is not actually happening. It’s just a 5.0 engine cover laid on top of the 2.7 lol. Sorry to be a party 🚽.

Plus Chase has to give it back to Ford in like a year or two anyways, so yeah… and I don’t think they could do a coyote swap in one day 😂

OP
OP

greenmachine343

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Banned
Just to be clear (cause this was posted without commentary) so idk, but it is not actually happening. It’s just a 5.0 engine cover laid on top of the 2.7 lol. Sorry to be a party 🚽.

Plus Chase has to give it back to Ford in like a year or two anyways, so yeah… and I don’t think they could do a coyote swap in one day 😂
lol i caught it too late in a rush to post it

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

making this happen! dammit!!!!! Jeep Wrangler JL conversions are out there with a 7.0L/426 cubic-inch engine that put out 1000hp and over 900ft lbs of torque

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco Raptor R. Doesn’t need the 5.2L predator. Just a regular coyote will do. Come on Ford. Stellantis poked your buttons with the TRX, you can’t let them win with the 392 🤪
Sponsored